29th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Pinderjit kaur

Am i eligible for TET after scoring 49.41 in B.A?

I got 49.41% in BA and 68% in BEd from Punjabi University Patiala .I am from genral category .Am I eligibal for TET 2013 Punjab

4th May 2014, 10:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible for TET after scoring 49.41 in B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinderjit kaur View Post
I got 49.41% in BA and 68% in BEd from Punjabi University Patiala .I am from genral category .Am I eligibal for TET 2013 Punjab
Yes off course you're definitely eligible to apply for TET entrance examination. Bachelor degree course with B.Ed is the minimum educational qualification to apply for TET entrance examination. Since, you're completed B.Ed course with 68% percentage of marks. So, definitely you're eligible to apply for TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) and this Examination is conducted for the purpose of get Teacher Job in Government Schools . TET exam is conducted at state level by various state boards. To appear in this TET Examination than you should complete your graduation (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from a recognized university and It's Compulsory that the applicant should hold B.Ed degree course from recognized University. There is no age limit required for this TET entrance examination. The candidate who satisfy the educational qualification are eligible to apply for TET entrance examination.

Books for TET Examination ::

WBSSC - TET Challenger, Competitive Exam by Dr. Susanta Kumar Sahoo
Publisher: Chhaya Prakashani Pvt. Ltd.
Rs. 176

Assam TET for Secondary Education Part I and II Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
Rs. 304 (5% Off)

Madhya Pradesh TET Samvida Shala Shikshak Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 240
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?