10th February 2012, 11:56 AM
indrask

Am I eligible for B.L/LLB? Choices available to do Bachelor of Law degree in Andhra Pradesh? My age is 34 at present

My age is 34 running.
Am I eligible to do B.L/LLB.
If not eligible, please inform any other choice to do Bachelor of Law Degree that is eligible to do Practice at Courts in Andhra Pradesh.
Humble request to inform the above.

Thanking you sir,

4th October 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.L/LLB? Choices available to do Bachelor of Law degree in Andhra Pradesh? My age is 34 at present

Now Iam doing B.Com bank management,am i eligible to do B.L
12th May 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.L/LLB? Choices available to do Bachelor of Law degree in Andhra Pradesh? My age is 34 at present

hi am i complete my 2 schooling am i eligible to do bl without ba because now i am doing my distance mba pl tel me
25th July 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

hi have complete bems[bachelor of electropathy medcine and surgery]4 1/2 year medical degree.can i join bl direct 3 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?