26th June 2012, 03:50 PM
bilvanath

How to join in Law degree in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 28% in graduation?

i have 38% in graduation. Whether i am entitled to join in law degree in andhra pradesh

23rd August 2012, 10:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Law degree in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 28% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilvanath View Post
i have 38% in graduation. Whether i am entitled to join in law degree in andhra pradesh

As per the regulation of the Bar Council of India, any one who seeks to pursue LLB program on the basis of Bachelors Degree, must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate in the same, in any discipline. There is exemption of up to 5% for the candidates belonging to reserved category.

Since, you have scored a very low percentage of aggregate marks, it is going to be very difficult to get admission in any recognized University or Law Institute. However, if you belong to reserved category and willing to pursue the 3 years LLB program from the Government Law College, Mumbai, you have a very slim chance, given the College may conduct entrance examination for such candidates who have scored more than 40% aggregate and less than 45% aggregate belonging to general category and more than 35% aggregate and less than 40% aggregate belonging to reserved category.

Hence, for detail information you may contact the College or any other such Institution of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?