10th August 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank exam after completing B.Com from Delhi Open School of Learning? Is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for bank exam

i have completed my b.com from delhi open school of learning am i eligble for bank exams.
is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation required for eligble in bank exams.

12th August 2012, 09:03 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank exam after completing B.Com from Delhi Open School of Learning? Is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for bank exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my b.com from delhi open school of learning am i eligble for bank exams.
is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation required for eligble in bank exams.
Hey friend,

After Completing B.com which is a UG degree of 3 years duration you can apply for the Bank Exam.

Bank Exam consists of 2 exams such as Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam which is conducted for the post of Bank Probationary Officer and Bank Clerk Exam. This exam is conducted by many banks on depending the vacancy.

For writing the Bank Exam you need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria which is needed for applying for the exam and they are:

-> Nationality

-> Age Limit

-> Education Qualification

Nationality:

~ Candidate should be a citizen of India

Age Limit:

~ The age limit needed for the Bank PO exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years.

~ For the Bank Clerk exam is that the candidate must have 18-28 years.

Education Qualification:

~ The candidate should have a education qualification of completed a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate and some banks prefer for 55% aggregate for applying for the Bank PO exam.

~ Education qualification needed for the Bank Clerk exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with 50% aggregate.

For more information regarding the Bank exam refer the bank in which you are applying.

Pattern For Bank PO:

ALL THE BEST
12th August 2012, 09:22 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for bank exam after completing B.Com from Delhi Open School of Learning? Is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for bank exam

Hey friend,

After Completing B.com which is a UG degree of 3 years duration you can apply for the Bank Exam.

Bank Exam consists of 2 exams such as Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam which is conducted for the post of Bank Probationary Officer and Bank Clerk Exam. This exam is conducted by many banks on depending the vacancy.
12th August 2012, 10:02 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank exam after completing B.Com from Delhi Open School of Learning? Is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for bank exam

yes,

definitely you are eligible for bank exam as your qualification you are qualified for two type
of bank exam

1).Bank clerk - candidate should 12th pass minimum with 60% or be graduate from any
recognized university

2)Bank P.O- candidate should be graduate with 60% from any
recognized university
12th August 2012, 10:17 PM
yogesh8955347778

For writing the Bank Exam you need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria which is needed for applying for the exam and they are:

-> Nationality

-> Age Limit

-> Education Qualification
12th August 2012, 10:32 PM
yogesh8955347778

consists of 2 exams such as Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam which is conducted for the post of Bank Probationary Officer and Bank Clerk Exam. This exam is conducted by many banks on depending the vacancy.
28th August 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 60% in pg but in degree i have only 48% can i apply for bank exams?
18th March 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com by :36% from SOL.for which post i can apply in banking sector govt. Job.
30th October 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th with 80%, 12th with 76% and graudation with 49% .Am i eligible for any bank clerical exams or po exams(OBC).
10th November 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th CBSE board exam with 72.2%, 12th CBSE board exam with 72% and B.com with 48%. Am I eligible to apply for any bank exam? If I am, please kindly tell me the type of exam I am eligible for. I belong to General category.
5th November 2019, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th CBSE board exam with 58 and B.com with 48%. Am I eligible to apply for any bank exam? If I am, please kindly tell me the type of exam I am eligible for. I belong to genrela category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?