9th August 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank and government jobs with 65% and active backlogs?

I am from ECE department with 65% and having active backlogs. Bank and government exams eligibility criteria is minimum 60%. Am I eligible for these exams with my percentage 65% with having backlogs?

14th August 2019, 06:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank and government jobs with 65% and active backlogs?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for banking jobs or other government jobs is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Now, as you have mentioned that you have active backlogs in your degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering and therefore you will not be considered as a graduation passed candidate unless you clear your backlog papers.

So, to apply for banking jobs or other government jobs on the basis of your graduation degree, you are first required to qualify your graduation degree by clearing all your backlog papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?