12th July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?

Sir/Mam,

I am from ece stream i have cleared 7 backlog can i get government jobs? Am I eligible for government jobs if I had history of backlogs? Will they ask for those details? Who can provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs after clearing my backlogs?
  2. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  3. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  4. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  8. Am i eligible for NIPER after clearing my backlogs? I am studying BPharmacy 3rd year
  9. What are the jobs in private after completing B.E in ECE?
  10. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  11. How can I apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE branch? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  15. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  16. List private sector jobs for EC Engineering students with backlogs?
  17. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  18. Entrance exam eligibility based on B.tech percentage before and after clearing backlogs
12th July 2016, 11:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?

If you have cleared all your backlogs in Bachelor of Technology then there is no problem, you can apply for various government jobs for which Electronics and Communication Engineers are eligible.

1. Most of ECE candidates are inclined towards PSU jobs. To get PSU job, you need to crack GATE exam.

2. You can apply for JTO entrance exams conducted by BSNL.

3. In case of general competitive exams, you can apply for exams like SSC CGL, IBPS CWE, Railway exams.
13th July 2016, 11:24 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?

Yes, if you have cleared your all backlogs you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination.

So, you just need to appear and qualify in entrance examination you want for recruitment in job.

As required eligibility to appear for government jobs entrance examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline without any backlogs till the final result declaration.
13th July 2016, 12:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Backlogs are part and parcel of Bachelor's degree but if a candidate has cleared all existing backlogs then there is no issue, he can apply for all government job entrance exams for degree is required.

*Government job generally require that candidates must have passed bachelor's degree with at least passing percentage of marks and there should not be any existing backlogs. In interview, you may be asked regarding so many backlogs, so be ready with your explanation if you clear written test of exam.

*ECE candidates can apply for IES exam, GATE exam, BSNL JTO exam, Civil Services exam, Banking exams etc.
13th July 2016, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am from ece stream i have cleared 7 backlog can i get government jobs? Am I eligible for government jobs if I had history of backlogs? Will they ask for those details? Who can provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
You have cleared your backlog, So you are eligible for government jobs.

You can apply for jobs in Banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
13th July 2016, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In the end your degree matters and if there are not pending backlogs then surely you shouldn't have any issues for government jobs. Just make sure you have degree and mark sheets.
History of backlogs is not going to create problem. Just make sure you clear the written exam and interview for the government job.
21st August 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 11backlogs but I clearded all backlogs can I eligible government jobs. Or it can effect the government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?