3rd June 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech with 2 backlogs.
So please tell me I am applicable for
applying Government jobs?
Kindly let me know immediately.

11th June 2015, 12:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

If you can clear 2 backlogs by the time you attend Government Recruitment Exam Interview, then only you are eligible to appear in Government Exams Recruitments. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for appearing in Government Exams Recruitment is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree. Generally Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination to be eligible for appearing in Government Recruitment Examinations. But I strongly suggest you to clear the pending backlogs first, then only go for applying Government Jobs. So there is no use of applying for Government jobs unless and until you clear those backlogs. So Try to clear the pending arrears first and then concentrate on Government Recruitment Exams.
17th November 2021, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

I was in Bsc final year in 2020..But there was 6 backlogs..After a year gap,I passed out those 6 backlogs in 2021..Is this 1 year gap does effect on my government job application?Can I apply for Bank xams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?