28th February 2019, 09:37 AM
S.Rohith Royal

Am I eligible to become an IPS Officer if study Graduation in Abroad?

Sir, I am planning to do my Graduation in Abroad. But, I am also interested in Public Services. I want to become an IPS Officer. So, if I do Graduation in Abroad then I am eligible to become an IPS Officer?

15th March 2019, 05:34 AM
S.Panicker

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an IPS Officer if study Graduation in Abroad?

As long as you enrol into a college and university that is recognised, I do not see any problem. The only advantage you would have by doing your graduation and post grad in India is that you would have a slight advantage due to subject framework and matter taught. Moreover you could also coach for your IPS exam along with your studies in India.
If you have decided to go abroad then you can take this coaching online.
9th March 2023, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an IPS Officer if study Graduation in Abroad?

Am I eligible to become an ips officer if I have done my college graduation in korea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?