19th September 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?

I have a backlock in chemistry and i didnt scored 70 % in microbiology so can i take decission of studying in abroad??coz i m intrested to study microbiology..? Can you tell me the minimum criteria they will require? and if I can go abroad for studies or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  6. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  7. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  8. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  9. Can I do CFA if I have backlogs in my B.Tech. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  11. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  13. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  14. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?
  15. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
  16. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
20th September 2015, 11:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?

Yes, you can go for higher studies in abroad. However, you will not be treated as a graduate since they will ask for your graduation results. After evaluating they will find a backlog which they will not accept for admission in post graduation. However, you can pursue graduation in Microbiology in abroad. The best suggestion would be to clear your backlog as soon as possible and then crack the entrance exams with a good score based on which the foreign institute in which you are interested take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?