7th December 2016, 08:38 PM
Shashidhara. G. K

Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing M.Com?

Respected Sir, I had failed in M.Com 2nd semester exam but I cleared that subject and with an agreegate of 62% with all four semesters. I want to know can I become a Lecturer after completing M.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  2. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing M.Com?
  3. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  4. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  5. Can M.Com students choose Management as subject in UGC NET entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?
  7. Am I eligible to get the job of UGC Lecturer in Bangalore after completing M.Phil?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing Diploma in Medical Engineering?
  9. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  10. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer in a BBA College after completing MBA and PhD in Management? -- [New]
  12. Can I be eligible to apply for lecturer job after passing M.Com from Kuvempu Open University?
  13. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  14. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?
  15. How to become a government lecturer after completing B.A LLM exam
  16. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
8th December 2016, 09:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing M.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to become a Lecturer after completing M.Com. You'll have to appear for UGC-NET exams for lectureship or SLET. SLET (State level Eligibility Test) is conducted for appointments within the state.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test . It is an entrance examination conducted by UGC (university grant commission) at national level for the candidates who wishes to get teaching jobs in government university.

Eligibility criteria for NET/ SLET are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed Post graduation degree in related field with minimum 55% of marks. Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-There is no upper age limit for lectureship through NET.

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
8th December 2016, 11:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as lecturer in any government colleges candidates have to appear and qualify in NET examination.

NET examination is conducted by UGC twice every year in the month of June and December.

The eligibility to appear for examination for lecturer is :-

Candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's aggregate must have minimum 55% in master degree.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment as lecturer.

For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
9th December 2016, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashidhara. G. K View Post
Respected Sir, I had failed in M.Com 2nd semester exam but I cleared that subject and with an agreegate of 62% with all four semesters. I want to know can I become a Lecturer after completing M.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of M.Com degree, you are legible for lecturer post.

Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in government college in Commerce subject:-

1.You must have a valid Ph.D degree

Or

2.You must have a valid UGC NET score.

3.Your age should be above 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?