12th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA

Is it Possible to pursue two masters degree at the same time ?And is it useful if i want to become lecturer then after mcom mba is beneficial and it will helpful add on degree to teach .
Please advise I am vv confused about my career and what to choose first Mcom or mba

13th December 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA

if o m.com in economics then what kin of job i will get..?
30th November 2019, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA

I am graduate in Sol b.com (p) my percentage is 42%.i am general.
I am post graduation in ignou M.com my percentage is 58%.
Can I join M.b.a post graduation base
27th May 2021, 03:14 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students, sorry but your can't get two masters degree at one time your one degree will be is invalid.what is your career motive first you select it.M.B.A(Masters in business administration)and M.COM(Masters in commerce). You choose one master degree and make your career on it. Suppose if you want to do research work or become lecturer you should do m.com. but if you want to do job in any multinational company or in any firm or industry your should do m.b.a. it's all depend upon you what you want to do...first clear it in your mind with peaceful..all the best for your career
31st May 2021, 08:46 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
first you have to select only one degree after your graduation that can be MBA or M.com. Both streams are different so you have to select only one course this is the master degree so just after doing masters degree you are not eligible to join as a lecturer for that you have to pass CTET examination or any State examination (teacher eligibility test) after this examination merit will be prepared and if you your name comes in in merit list then you are eligible to join as an lecture.
17th July 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

After MBA and M.com with different academic years I did it so there is a chance for lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?