6th November 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of going to complete B.Tech on 01-05-2012?

iam studying b.tech final year. My b.tech will be comlete on 1-05-2012. So iam velgible or not
for civil

6th November 2011, 02:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of going to complete B.Tech on 01-05-2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam studying b.tech final year. My b.tech will be comlete on 1-05-2012. So iam velgible or not
for civil
DETAILS OF CIVIL SERVICE EXAM

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for CIVIL SERVICE EXAM because you have not completed your graduation degree.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate should have minimum graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

AGE CRITERIA:

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 30 years
For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST category candidates,only minimum age is required i.e 21 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:

4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
Unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates

For more details & updated information visit www.upsc.gov.in
6th November 2011, 03:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of going to complete B.Tech on 01-05-2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for civil
Yes, You are Eligible for Next Year UPSC Civil Services Examination !!

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year in Two Phases, preliminary examination and main examination.

You have already pursuing your Final year graduate degree course, So you are eligible for next year CSAT 2012 Examination.

Firstly, You have to cracked the Preliminary examination, This examination are also called Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT). If you will be able to cracked this examination then you are eligible for Main examination. Preliminary examination is compulsory for all and there are 2 Papers in this examination and Both are of same marks and Duration.

Main examination is Descriptive and You have to choose the subjects for Main examination on the basis of Graduation degree course.

Eligiblity Criteria :

>> To apply for This examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

>> Your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

>> 5 Year Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates, 3 Year is applicable for OBC Candidates .

So, If you are Interested in this examination then please apply for this examination in February.

Because the Notification will be Published in the employment Newspaper or in the UPSC Website on 04/Feb/2012.

The Last date of apply for this examination : 05/March/2012

And Preliminary Examination Date : 20/May/2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the CSAT Application form Online Only, No Other Mode of application should be Accepted. So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination and for more Information please check official Website :

http://upsc.gov.in
6th November 2011, 03:57 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Those who are studying in final year of graduation and are
expecting their final result by June-July 2012, can apply for the
Civil Services Examination.

Therefore You can surely apply for the next civil services examination i.e. C.S.E. 2012.

The notification for the C.S.E. 2012 shall be published on 4th Feb, 2012.
The application for the exam shall be received till 5th of March.

The notification for the exam shall be published on UPSC official
website and in Employment News & all leading national dailies.

FOr all notices circulated by UPSC, kindly visit: http://upsc.gov.in/
6th November 2011, 04:26 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
The educationl Qualification to appear in CSAT conducted by UPSC is as follows-
*Candidate should be graduate from affiliated institute with any stream.
*Applicants of final year are also eligible to apply.
*Age Limit~21-30 yr. as on 1st july of exam year.
~There is Age-Relaxation for Reserved category candidates.
On Examining the above criteria you are eligible to appear in CSAT-2012
Exam conducts in Three Phase-
1)CSAT-In the month of May.
2)MAINS-october.
3)Interview after Mains clearance.
For more information you can visit the official site of UPSC -www.upsc.gov.in
Ok, Best of luck.
6th November 2011, 04:40 PM
VegaSridhar

Dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for UPSC civil services exam is
1.You must be a citizen of India
2.You must hold a graduation degree
3.Minimum age to apply is 21 years

Age relaxation is there for SC\ST\OBC and PHC from 5-7 years.

If you are about to complete the graduation and 21 years of age , then you are eligible for UPSC exam.

All The best

Vega Sridhar
6th November 2011, 05:14 PM
miiky

The Last date of apply for this examination : 05/March/2012

And Preliminary Examination Date : 20/May/2012.

Eligibility Criteria:-

(i)you have to complete your Graduate degree course, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

(ii) Your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

(iii) 5 Year Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates, 3 Year is applicable for OBC Candidates .
6th November 2011, 05:21 PM
rudramishra

Those who are studying in final year of graduation and are
expecting their final result by June-July 2012, can apply for the
Civil Services Examination.

Therefore You can surely apply for the next civil services examination i.e. C.S.E. 2012.
6th November 2011, 05:31 PM
tejesh_09

Yes you are eligible for Civil services examination 2012 as you are final year B. Tech which is going to be completed during May 2012.

Eligibility Criteria:-

One should be a graduate in any stream of education

Age should be within 21 to 30 years for general category which upper age limit relaxed for 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category.

You can apply for Civil Services exam 2012, the notification is yet to be announced which is expected in the 1st week of February 2012.
31st December 2011, 11:39 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Eligibility Criteria For Civil Service exam:-

A.)Educational Qualification:-

The minimum qualification required for appearing the competitive examination is Graduation. Many professionals like Engineers, Doctors, persons with Ph.d qualifications are competing for UPSC.

B.)Age Factor:-

1.> For general category :-

21-30 years and can attempt 4 times.

2.>For SC/ST :-

21-35 years ,and there is no limitation .

3.> For the OBC:-

21-33 years and can attempt 7 times.

Examination Pattern:-

For more Visit:-www.civilserviceindia.com/
5th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am pass ssc in pass class then i pass h.s.c in pass class(3rd attempt) then i am pass t.y.bcom in pass class(2nd attempt) so am i eligible for upsc ips exam 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?