26th September 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for physically challenged candidates to appear in CMAT?

Please provide me the eligibility criteria to appear for CMAT as I am a physically challenged candidate?

27th September 2015, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for physically challenged candidates to appear in CMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the eligibility criteria to appear for CMAT as I am a physically challenged candidate?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for CMAT exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for CMAT exam.

Exam pattern for CMAT exam:-

1.Decision making
2.Verbal and logical ability
3.Quantitative ability and data interpretation
4.Essay & general awareness
27th September 2015, 06:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for physically challenged candidates to appear in CMAT?

CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test.

Eligibility criteria for physically challenged candidates to appear in CMAT

-> Candidates must have passed graduation

-> Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply.

-> Minimum age required is 18 years.

-> CMAT is a computer-based test (CBT).
27th September 2015, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Educational requirement is same for every one and you need Degree in any discipline to become eligible for CMAT. Normally, 50% marks in required in degree to become eligible but being a physically handicapped candidate you will get relaxation of 5% marks.

Also, during admission seats are reserved for this category and there will be separate cut off for admission for your category. Hence, if you are a graduate then be prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?