10th May 2011, 02:13 AM
Aquilchivelkar

Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?

Sir, I m about to complete my diploma in Mech from Tilak Univ.m i eligible for direct second year degree admission in colleges of Maharashtra?if yes tell me procedure.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  2. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
  3. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  4. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I take admission in recognized college for 2nd year of B.Tech? I'm in diploma third year of Tilak Maharashtra University which is not recognized by AICTE
  7. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  8. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  9. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  13. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  14. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission? -- [New]
  15. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  16. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  17. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  18. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
10th May 2011, 05:52 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Default Re: Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilchivelkar View Post
Sir, I m about to complete my diploma in Mech from Tilak Univ.m i eligible for direct second year degree admission in colleges of Maharashtra?if yes tell me procedure.
Thanks
Yes, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year after you have completed Diploma.You can not only get admission in colleges of Maharastra but also in other state colleges.

Procedure for Admission:
As you have not specified the college name in which you want to take admission so I am giving you generally the procedure followed by maximum colleges in Maharastra.
1.If you have completed your diploma with good percentage say around 75%-80% then you will get direct entry.

2.Some of the colleges do take test and then selected students are given admission.
10th May 2011, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?

Surely you can join for the second year engineering directly without doing the first year. You can appear for the lateral entry exam. Most of the university have their own exam or use the score of common exam. In Maharastra you have the MHCET exam which you can appear for. Make sure you have a good score in diploma and be thorough in the conceptual knowledge.
30th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for direct 2nd year admission degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in mechanical from yashvatrao chavan maharashtra open university nasik? what is the procedure?
7th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

When admision started for engineering in maharashtra
13th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for direct second year admission in degree college?
18th June 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how much reservation quota for direct second year engineering admission?
19th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

DO WE HAVE RESERVATION SYSTEM FOR THE ADMISSION OF SECOND YEAR DEGREE?
19th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

DO WE HAVE RESERVATION SYSTEM FOR THE ADMISSION FOR SECOND YEAR DEGREE?
19th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have got 58 percent n i want admission in engg college for direct second year according new 50 percent rule
20th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send the Direct Degree Collage in Bangalore and also contact number
23rd June 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed diploma in engineering in maharashtra..can i get direct second year admission in gujrat colleges???? if yes,wat i have to do???please rply me
26th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligilble for direct for 2nd year admission in degree colleges of maharashtra after completing diploma in mechanical from tilak university ? i need a list of from aurangabad ?
28th June 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

is diploma in machanical engineering in tilak maharashtra university? give me details of fee structure.
28th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for direct second year admission in degree college? i got 70% in IT diploma.
which collage is best for me?
30th June 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

am i capable to admit in government college of aurangabad if my cet score is 118? if yes then which branch i will get?
4th July 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

minimum Percentage required for direct second year degree in walchand college,sangli
as previous cutt off
5th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication with 64% from mumbai university now i want take admission for 2nd year computer engineering, is it possible & what wil be the procedure for the same? & is 64% is enough for the degree admission from mumbai university?
14th July 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 54% in mech diploma am i eligible for direct second year engineerig
18th July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

if i have got 63% ib Electronics and telecommunication am i eligible for direct second year addmission in government collges in maharashatra...plz rly me sir
20th July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in electrical engg from autonmous institute can i require migra tion certificate for MSBTE colleges
27th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

IS it nessesary to give to entarance exam after completing diploma course in engineering ?
1st August 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i am comleted my diploma course with 71.64%. can i have admission of direct second year (civil engineering)
16th September 2011, 12:43 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Yes, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year after you have completed Diploma.You can not only get admission in colleges of Maharastra but also in other state colleges.

Procedure for Admission:
As you have not specified the college name in which you want to take admission so I am giving you generally the procedure followed by maximum colleges in Maharastra.
1.If you have completed your diploma with good percentage say around 75%-80% then you will get direct entry.

2.Some of the colleges do take test and then selected students are given admission.
19th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i m eligible 3re year diploma can i take 3rd year degree admition.
14th January 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

i have 58 % marks in diploma in electronics can i take direct admission in second year b tech in mumbai university
24th February 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

how much percent required to take admission in B.E. after diploma.in mumbai and pune university?
14th March 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

much percent required to take addmission civil diploma to degree in mumbai university or eiligible percentage for diploma to degree
17th May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there any cast reservation for admission to direct second yr degree college in maharastra and how much percentage required.
2nd June 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for direct second year degree i have got 65 percentage in diploma and want to take admission in electronics in vivekanand chembur??
24th April 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

This is wrong..kalina university in mumbai denied to give an admission for tmv students..please advice
10th June 2014, 02:45 PM
admission123

for any query regarding eligibility,admissions
you can mail them at [email protected]

DONT WASTE YOUR MUCH TIME CONTACT TO SOME EDUCATION COUNSELLOR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?