18th August 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?

Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical in any university after finishing diploma in mechanical from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajashan Vidyapeeth?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical from Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical in any university after finishing diploma in mechanical from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajashan Vidyapeeth?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University as lateral Entry?
  4. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  5. How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after finishing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  8. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  9. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I apply for MBA in correspondence after finishing diploma in mechanical
  11. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for B.Tech in manipal university after passing diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?
  14. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture? -- [New]
  15. How to join B.E course in Chattisgarh after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma Mechanical?
  17. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2014, 03:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical in any university after finishing diploma in mechanical from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajashan Vidyapeeth?
Why not! Definitely you're eligible for B.E mechanical Engineering course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Course. B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester with practical examination. There is good scope for Aeronautical engineering course. You can Join in B.Tech Mechanical course through lateral Entry scheme. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required in Diploma course in order to get admission for B.E course. The Lateral Entry entrance examination will be conducted for admission by the Institutions like Punjab University, Thapar University, etc The entrance examination questions will be asked from what you have studied in Diploma Mechanical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?