8th June 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Sc interior designing after completion of 12th with PCB?

Can the students who have taken PCB as their combination in 12th do B.Sc interior designing? Should we write NATA to get into the course or any other competitive exams are there for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  3. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do degree in interior decorator after completion of 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing having secured 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A.?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  7. Can I do interior designing and become successful after doing 12th from PCB
  8. Eligibility of doing interior course after 12th in arts?
  9. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  10. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  11. What are the basic requirements for admission in Interior Designing graduation?
  12. Is it possible to study Interior Designing after CSE course completion?
  13. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  14. How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?
  15. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after my B.Sc graduation?
  17. How to join Interior Designing course after completion of 12th Class in Biology stream?
  18. What is the scope in BSc Animation, BSc interior designing and Hotel Management?
9th June 2017, 08:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc interior designing after completion of 12th with PCB?

BSc interior design is a three year undergraduate course in which students learn to design comfortable spaces and anticipate peoples need. The basic Eligibility of the course is a pass in 10+2.
Hence you are eligible to pursue this course.

You can pursue this course in one of the given below colleges:

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai

Pearl Academy, Noida

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad

Amity University, Lucknow
9th June 2017, 11:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc interior designing after completion of 12th with PCB?

Yes, you will be eligible to appear for B.Sc Design entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in course.

The eligibility to get admission in three year B.Sc Design course is candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board with minimum 50% ( varies with institutes).

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. You can pursue course from :-

NIFT, Pune.

National Institute of Engineering and Design, New Delhi.

International Institute of Fashion Designing.
10th June 2017, 03:50 PM
LiyaSharan

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc interior designing after completion of 12th with PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can the students who have taken PCB as their combination in 12th do B.Sc interior designing? Should we write NATA to get into the course or any other competitive exams are there for it?
BSc interior designing is available for the students qualified 12th exam with descent score in any stream. So PCB students are also can apply for the course. There is no national level test for it, still there is entrance tests applicable for admission in institutes like National Institute of Fashion Designing, Pearl Academy, Lovely Professional University, Zee institute etc. You can appear for the entrance tests like NIFT, LPUNEST etc. The score will help you to get admission and also to get scholarship in institutes like LPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?