15th May 2013, 11:29 PM
N.bindu bhargavi

Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?

Sir,i completed intermediate with mpc group.iam i eligible to do bsc agriculture

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  2. How to do Agriculture engineering after completing intermediate in MPC?
  3. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  6. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  8. Is it possible to do degree in BSc chemistry after completing intermediate(MPC) with 70%
  9. How can I join in BSc Agriculture after intermediate with MPC
  10. How to take BSc Agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
  11. How can I take BSc agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
  12. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  13. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible to take BSc Agriculture after studying 1st year in MPC?
  15. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  16. Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?
  17. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  18. Am I eligible for AMIE after completing BSc MPC? Do I need any work experience?
16th May 2013, 02:00 PM
vkg1920

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?

Sir,
The candidates who wants to pursue Bsc in Agriculture shloud have 10+2 with physics ,chemistry and biology as you told you have mathematics as one of subject than you are not eligible for admission in bsc agriculture,however you can pursue Agriculture engineering which requires 10+2 with pcm.
16th May 2013, 02:01 PM
vkg1920

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?

Sir,
The candidates who wants to pursue Bsc in Agriculture shloud have 10+2 with physics ,chemistry and biology as you told you have mathematics as one of subject than you are not eligible for admission in bsc agriculture,however you can pursue Agriculture engineering which requires 10+2 with pcm.
1st July 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i compleated BE i just want to join AGbsc it is possible or not?
17th August 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what meant
agriculture engineering
12th September 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

can i join in Bsc agriculture after 10th standard ?
6th February 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN B.SC AGRICULTURE AFTER COMPLETING MY 12TH MATHS COMPUTER SCIENCE GROUP?IT IS ELIGIBLE OR NOT?HOW MANY YEARS IS THIS COURSE?
6th February 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

is im eligible to join b.sc agriculture after completing 12th maths computer science group?how many years is this course?
2nd May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I dnt know maths but i completed my mpc course now i want suggestion is there any groups with out maths
15th May 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I got 8.2points in xth class I would like to do m e c in intermediate after that can I join bsc.
27th May 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

am computer science group in 12th std i like to study bsc agri it is possible?
12th July 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am eligible for bsc agriculture after 10 with 64%marks please tell me urgently sir waitinfg
7th January 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have group of pcm with cs as vocational subject so can i take agriculture engineering.
27th March 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Iam a mpc student I have to do bsc agricultural engineering so am I eligible to do if possible plz tell me how to apply and in what why I have to go plz plz.................
25th April 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I was completed my study with mpc group but I was interested in agriculture bsc sir is it eligible to come sir
25th April 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I was completed my study with mpc group but I was interested in agriculture bsc sir is it eligible to come sir
29th May 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do degree in BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate(Vocational, i.e Siriculture) with 85%
30th May 2015, 07:50 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.bindu bhargavi View Post
Sir,i completed intermediate with mpc group.iam i eligible to do bsc agriculture
You are not eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after passing 12th without biology.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.Sc Agriculture:-
> Pass 12th with minim 50% marks with following subject:-
Physics
Chemistry
Biology.
For ST/SC candidate 45% marks require.
> Age limit is 17-25 year.
11th September 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed intermediate vocational group M.E.T i want join AGRICULTURE B TECH it is possible sir
5th March 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate with group of MPC. Can I eligible for B.s.c Agriculture. I want to study agriculture. What type of entrance test i have to write. Please reply any one and suggests me.
28th May 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have studied intermediate (mpc) am i eligible for doing agriculture Engineering
30th December 2020, 06:03 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. MPC is a Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For bachelor of technology course in agriculture candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. As per my knowledge, you are eligible eligible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?