21st December 2012, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do a job in financial sector as analyst after doing MBA finance after BSc Computers

Gud morning sir/madam. I did mba finance after b.sc computers. Am i eligible to do job in financial sector as analyst. I am looking for a mnc. is there any possibility for me. And which is is better one to get a job chennai or hyderabad. Thank u.

30th July 2017, 10:34 AM
nagam.

Default Re: Am I eligible to do a job in financial sector as analyst after doing MBA finance after BSc Computers

Here 2 things are there.

Some MNC's mandate that the students should be from complete finance or commerce background to be eligible for jobs.

For such companies, you are not eligible.

Some MNC's will see only MBA Finance and give analyst jobs.

You can job in that kind of companies.

More or less the same salary is given in Chennai and Hyderabad.

But cost of living is less in Hyderabad compared to Chennai. So, prefer Hyderabad for job so you can save good amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?