21st February 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Nursing course having completed graduation in B.A Arts?

Can I do Nursing course after graduating in B.A Arts? If this is possible then how can I do this please tell me? I am from West Bengal so let me know from where can I do Nursing course in Kolkata or any other nearby location?

25th February 2018, 05:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Nursing course having completed graduation in B.A Arts?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Nursing course:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

2. The percentage criteria varies from college to college but you should have at least 45% marks in bachelor's degree.

If you meet the above criteria then you can apply for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam of West Bengal. There are many colleges in West Bengal, you can get admission in top nursing colleges depending upon your performance in entrance exam. Some private college also take direct admission.
25th February 2018, 10:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Nursing course having completed graduation in B.A Arts?

No, it is not possible to do Nursing course after completion of your graduation in B.A Arts course. To be eligible to pursue Nursing course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. So, being a Arts stream student, you are not eligible to do Nursing course.
15th March 2018, 03:16 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Those candidates who have completed 12th with PCB combination are eligiblefor nursing course

But as you mentioned above you are from arts so you are not eligible for this
4th April 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am doing a nursing course now.Can I apply to WBCS after completing the nursing course?? Plzz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?