26th October 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?

Sir, i completed my masters in Anlytical Chemistry from India and I didnt study B.Pharma. Now i am doing MS on medicinal chemistry in Europe. Am i eligible for this examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  2. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
  3. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  4. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  5. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Eligibility for Drug Inspector exam after M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  7. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  8. Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?
  9. Information about drug inspector exam in Gujarat? Am I eligible for drug inspector?
  10. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat?
  11. Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  13. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study PhD in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry being a M.Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  15. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?
  16. Am I eligible for drug inspector after pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry from Osmania University?
  17. Eligibility for Drug inspector exam for B.Pharm and having experience in QA department in pharma industry
  18. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
29th October 2011, 08:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?

Yes you can apply for the Drug inspector exam after MS. You need to have studied chemistry as the main subjects. You need to also have work experience before attending this exam. You need to have around 3 years of experience in the drug manufacturing area before attending this exam. The successful completion of the written test will make you eligible to attend the interview. This is an exam which is conducted by the UPSC.
30th June 2023, 09:52 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?

Yes, having an MS in Medicinal Chemistry can be relevant and considered for eligibility to appear in the Drug Inspector exam. Medicinal Chemistry is a specialized field that focuses on the design, synthesis, and development of pharmaceutical drugs.

However, it is important to note that the specific eligibility criteria for the Drug Inspector exam may vary depending on the country or state you are in and the regulations set by the respective regulatory authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?