13th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?

Sir,
I completed BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Am I eligible for attending Drug inspector exam? What are the educational qualifications for attending Drug inspector exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Eligibility for Drug Inspector exam after M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  3. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  4. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
  5. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  6. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  7. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry? -- [New]
  8. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  9. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  10. Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  11. How to do Ph.D through distance education after completing MSc in Polymer Chemistry
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  13. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  15. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  16. Eligibility for Drug inspector exam for B.Pharm and having experience in QA department in pharma industry -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for the exam of drug inspector? I have completed MSc in chemistry
  18. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
30th May 2012, 05:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?

Yes you can appear for this exam for drug inspector post. You have to be a graduate in pharmacy or pharmaceuticals science to become a drug inspector. Further specialization should be in clinical pharmacology or microbiology. On the other hand, those who have taken post graduation in similar subject area can also attend this exam. You need to qualify written examination to get selection for this position. If you clear this exam, you will also have to attend P.I as part of this.
10th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?

what are all the job oppurtunities for a M.Sc polymer chemistry graduate?
8th June 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Jobs offer after doing bsc with polymer chemistry and what I studies after this for good carrier .
15th November 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Chemistry and post graduation in food, drug and cosmetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?