7th May 2012, 06:28 PM
gowthami1987

Am I eligible for engineering after finishing 12th vocational course with computers and maths as one subject?

am i eligible for engineering.... after finishing +2 vocational course with computers and maths as one subject.....
pls let me know

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  2. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  3. Am I eligible to apply for postal assistant after completing 12th in government vocational high secondary school taking MRRTV as vocational subject
  4. Eligibilty Criteria for MCA without Maths in 11th and 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. I don't have much knowledge about Computers, should I still do Computer Science Engineering (B.Tech)?
  6. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  8. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  9. Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Electronics Engineering Vocational Course from CBSE board?
  10. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  11. What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?
  12. What to do after 12th if I am interested in computers? Which is better between engineering and BSc?
  13. If I have Vocational Group in my 12th then can I study B.E Marine in Chennai or Coimbatore? Which are the colleges available?
  14. Should I go for IT or Computer Engineering after completing Vocational Course in 12th?
  15. Why students after finishing 12th don't choose Pure Sciences over Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)? -- [New]
  17. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  18. Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational
6th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after finishing 12th vocational course with computers and maths as one subject?

how much elegibete for engineering
6th June 2012, 10:58 PM
mnbgvs

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after finishing 12th vocational course with computers and maths as one subject?

HI,

if you have completed 10+2 level with the subject physics, chemistry and mathematics then you will be eligible for engineering. i think 10+2 from electronics engineering vocational course students are also eligible for engineering course. but to confirm this try to contact with the university under which you want to take admission in engineering.

if you are eligible for engineering then appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. after cracking engineering entrance examination with good rank try to get admission in a good institution with a branch of engineering in which you are very much interested. i think you have done vocational training in electronics engineering then it will be better for you to choose engineering branch which is related to electronics like electronics and communication engineering or electronics and instrumentation or electrical and electronics engineering etc.

ALL THE BEST......
6th June 2012, 11:11 PM
mnbgvs

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible for engineering after finishing 12th vocational course with computers and maths as one subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much elegibete for engineering

HI,

if you have completed 10+2 level with the subject physics, chemistry and mathematics then you will be eligible for engineering. i think 10+2 from electronics engineering vocational course students are also eligible for engineering course. but to confirm this try to contact with the university under which you want to take admission in engineering.

if you are eligible for engineering then appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. after cracking engineering entrance examination with good rank try to get admission in a good institution with a branch of engineering in which you are very much interested. i think you have done vocational training in electronics engineering then it will be better for you to choose engineering branch which is related to electronics like electronics and communication engineering or electronics and instrumentation or electrical and electronics engineering etc.

ALL THE BEST......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowthami1987 View Post
am i eligible for engineering.... after finishing +2 vocational course with computers and maths as one subject.....
pls let me know
HI,

if you are eligible for engineering then appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. after cracking engineering entrance examination with good rank try to get admission in a good institution with a branch of engineering in which you are very much interested.

i think you have done vocational training in electronics engineering then it will be better for you to choose engineering branch which is related to electronics like electronics and communication engineering or electronics and instrumentation or electrical and electronics engineering etc.

ALL THE BEST......
7th June 2012, 02:33 PM

HI,

if you are eligible for engineering then appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. after cracking engineering entrance examination with good rank try to get admission in a good institution with a branch of engineering in which you are very much interested.

i think you have done vocational training in electronics engineering then it will be better for you to choose engineering branch which is related to electronics like electronics and communication engineering or electronics and instrumentation or electrical and electronics engineering etc.

ALL THE BEST......
26th June 2012, 02:33 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will be eligible for engineering. engineering vocational course students are also eligible for engineering course. but to confirm this try to contact with the university under which you want to take admission in engineering.
you are eligible for engineering then appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. after cracking engineering entrance examination with good rank try to get admission in a good institution with a branch of engineering in which you are very much interested.
30th June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi i am eligible for lab technician course in medical after 12th in vocational subjects......
4th June 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

if my pcm marks are 112 and computer science marks are 148 ...then am i eligible for computer engineering
22nd June 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to be computer engineer after 12 so what sorts of course we will study in computer engineer?
2nd August 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th from vocational strem.what is engineering coures for me batter?my computer science makes are 388.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?