13th December 2012, 05:07 PM
raisa nargis

Am I eligible for fashion and interior design after completing B.Tech in civil engineering

i completed my b.tech in civil engineering...........im intrested in both fashion and interior designing....im very confused.......which one ishould choose...?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for both fashion and interior designing after completing UG in civil engineering
  2. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem Interior Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  5. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  8. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best?
  10. Can I do interior designing after B.Tech CSE?
  11. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  12. How to take admission in interior design?
  13. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  14. Can I do a course in interior design along with engineering
  15. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  16. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  17. Courses which can be done after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best institutes for Interior Designing in Delhi? Which is better between JD Institute of Fashion Technology and Dream Zone School of Interior Design?
24th January 2013, 01:22 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for fashion and interior design after completing B.Tech in civil engineering

Hello
The eligibility for these courses vary with different institutes. But the common criterion are:
>should have passed 12th or equivalent.
>should have a minimum of 50%
>should be a good communicator in English.

The choice between fashion and interior designing depends on personal interest. You should evaluate your own interests to know what is best for you.
First get to know what exactly both are and then decide.
Fashion designer creates clothing and other lifestyle accessories.
Interior designers plan the design of a space for living and commercial purposes embedding practicality and aestheticism into it.
Do a little research. No one can tell you what you really want to do.
And do not worry both fields have great scope if you excel.
All the best.
30th January 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for fashion and interior design after completing B.Tech in civil engineering

CAN I DO P.G INTERIOR DESIGN AFTER FINISHING B.E ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING ? IF YES, SAY THE PROCEDURE TO JOIN ,COLLEGES FOR IT AND ABOUT THE COURSE.
25th May 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for fashion design after completing b.tech in chemical engineering?
16th December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for fashion design or interior design after completing my b.tech in computer science engineering?
1st July 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for interior designing after completing btech in computer science?
What is the procedure for it?
please reply asap!!
I am in perplexed state of mind!
Please help!
14th February 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my engineering. Am I eligible to join any fashion designing course? Can I perceive it in NIIFT ?
15th May 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my bachelors in civil engineering.can i do master degree in interior designing.please suggest some colleges.
6th August 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I need to do masters in interior desiginin please sujjest me gud colg in chennai or banglore
30th August 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 2nd year civil engineering. I am very interested in the field of archaeology. Am I eligible in doing that after my BE???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?