18th May 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible fro GPSC after passing B.A with English subject from Saurashtra University by 44%?

am i eligeble for gpsc? i have passed B.A with English subject from saurashtra university by 44%..

25th June 2014, 03:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible fro GPSC after passing B.A with English subject from Saurashtra University by 44%?

The first eligibility for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam is that candidate needs to be a graduate with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognized university and even, final year students can also appear. Five years relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Gujarat origin only. For the woman candidates of the reserved category, they are also granted the relaxation of ten years till the age limit of 45 years. Applicants should be citizen of India.
Applicants must have knowledge of subject of Nepal.
Applicants must have knowledge of subject of Bhutan.
The examination time table will be declared on the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?