22nd December 2010, 08:11 PM
bholo

Graduated in English Subject and want to give GPSC exam : Which field is good for me?

sir,
i am graduate in english subject and i want to give GPSC exam and which field will be good for me? i just read out about gpsc add so pls ans me about which posts
is this add.

30th December 2010, 11:42 PM
nishant1110

Default Re: Graduated in English Subject and want to give GPSC exam : Which field is good for me?

Please know, at the outset, that the 'add' is written as 'ad' for 'advertisement'. Secondly, you have to fill your choice in the GPSC application. Since you are a graduate in English, the choice of examinable subjects shall have English. Next, you need to decide what other subjects can you attempt for the examination. You can get this information about available choices from the GPSC office itself. According to me, the most suitable post for you is that of an officer in the education wing of the Gujarat central secretariat. However, complete details shall be furnished by the GPSC itself.
3rd January 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Graduated in English Subject and want to give GPSC exam : Which field is good for me?

which subjects are in gpsc....
22nd January 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am passed out the B.com examination , Can I Give You The Examination Of I.A.S or Mamlatdar or Any Other Examination Of G.P.S.C , Give me Your Favorable Reply As early As Possible , ok.
13th February 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know a question style for GPSC (Nayab Mamlatdar)Exam in 2011.
Please reply me as soon as possible
16th February 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I NEED INFORMATION FOR THE POST OF NAYAB MAMLATDAR
27th July 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i am graduation in english subjct and i want to give gpsc exam . which field will be good for me?
3rd August 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i give gpsc exam in english
2nd November 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

medium of exam for GPSC AS ME FROM ENGLISH MEDIUM CAN I GIVE IT IN ENGLISH MEDIUM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?