24th March 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for B.A after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

I have NIOS 12th class marks card and I have interest doing a B.A in university of Gulbarg it's possible are not? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

24th March 2017, 08:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.A after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

About NIOS board:

NIOS board is recognized by Central government of India and Ministry of Human Resource Development.

After passing 10+2 from NIOS board, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor's degree in any university.
25th March 2017, 09:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.A after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have NIOS 12th class marks card and I have interest doing a B.A in university of Gulbarg it's possible are not? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.
Yes, NIOS student are eligible for B.A course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for B.A course.

Your minimum age should be above 16 years.
13th August 2022, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is nios valid for D Pharma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?