28th June 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for BAMS after scoring 54 marks in entrance exam?

Am I eligible to get admission for BAMS after scoring 54 marks in entrance exam? What is the minimum cut off marks followed? Can someone please guide me to get the admission soon? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for BAMS in Maharashtra after scoring 264 marks in NEET?
  2. Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?
  3. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  4. Can I get admission in BAMS college after scoring 115 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 530 marks in Kerala entrance in government college?
  6. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  7. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  8. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  9. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Is it compulsory to have Maths in class 12th in BMS
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  13. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
  14. Am I eligible to do BAMS without entrance exam and get direct amdission in college?
  15. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  16. How to take admission in BAMS after scoring 65 marks in PMT exam?
  17. Will I get admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 86 marks in PCB?
  18. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? List of first selection list of BAMS of AMUPMDC? -- [Most Discussed]
4th July 2017, 10:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BAMS after scoring 54 marks in entrance exam?

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic course. The duration of this course is five years. Candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of national and state level entrance exams like AIPMT and PGIMER.

For getting admission in good government college you have to score at least 150 to 155 marks in entrance examination. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission for BAMS after scoring 54 marks in entrance exam. My suggestion to you is that you can try to get admission in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?