31st July 2012, 03:03 PM
dineshsoni595

Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?

hello sir/mam

I Umesh kumar Soni from Ambikapur Chhattisgarh. i obtain marks in bams exam 2012 128 marks
can i get admissin to bams ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  2. How can I get admission after scoring 128 marks in UPSEE UG course B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  4. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  5. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Hamirpur after scoring 128 marks in JEE mains?
  7. Can I get admission in BAMS college after scoring 115 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 128 marks in CET exam?
  9. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
  10. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  11. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 86 marks in PCB?
  13. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? List of first selection list of BAMS of AMUPMDC?
  14. Colleges which I can get after scoring 128(SC) in JECA?
  15. How to get admission for BAMS after scoring 51% in board and 70 marks in CET Biology
  16. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  17. How much rank will I get after scoring 128 marks in COMEDK?
  18. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? When is the first selection list?
25th August 2016, 09:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. B.A.M.S. or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic courses and duration of this course is five years.

For BAMS course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course is 45% and the minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery after scoring 128 marks. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?