7th June 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BAMS without entrance exam and get direct amdission in college?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do BAMS without entrance exam and get direct admission in college? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Can someone please give me the details which is required for the same? Awaiting for the response.

7th June 2017, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BAMS without entrance exam and get direct amdission in college?

No, there is no direct admission in any professional course like BAMS. You have to appear for entrance exam, even for management quota seats in private colleges.

Hence, make sure that you have applied for the entrance exam, if you want to get admission in the said course.
8th June 2017, 01:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BAMS without entrance exam and get direct amdission in college?

No, you cannot get direct admission in any college to pursue BAMS degree. You have to undergo national/state level entrance examination to get admission for BAMS course. Here is the eligibility for the same:

> You should have completed 12th standard with minimum 50% and more marks in PCB subjects from a recognized board.

> Your age should be minimum 17 years at the time of examination.

The selection will depend upon the marks secured in 12th examination and also in the entrance examination, so you have to prepare well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?