9th January 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in JJ School of Arts after completion of exams with C grade?

Now I am in 12th standard and I am interested in applied arts. I had given the examinations of elementary and intermediate, but I got C grade in both exams. AmI eligible for taking admission in JJ school of arts? If It is not possible, then which career is best for me in the drawing? Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  2. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  4. Am I eligible to admission in JJ school of arts for interior design after completion of 12th commerce course?
  5. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  7. What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?
  8. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  9. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  11. Am I eligible for high school teaching job after completion of mathematics arts graduation?
  12. Details of admission in JJ School of Arts for 2016 session
  13. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  15. Details of school admission process in Chandigarh?
  16. List of top 20 schools in Solan best known for Arts stream along with admission criteria and fee details -- [New]
  17. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  18. Can I get admission in class 8th CBSE school after 7th from Maharashtra board?
28th January 2018, 07:07 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in JJ School of Arts after completion of exams with C grade?

You can join in bachelor degree course in applied arts in J J School of Arts even though you have passed your intermediate in C grade. And admission into this course is done by the score obtained in Maharashtra applied arts and crafts common entrance test. And the duration of applied arts course is 4 years & the educational qualification required to apply for this is intermediate or 12 th standard pass from recognised college.
And the courses offered by J J School of arts are :
* BFA in textile design
* BFA in sculpture, metal work
* BFA in interior decoration, painting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?