3rd February 2017, 03:55 PM
Nasir Ahmed Mir

Am I eligible to get CSE Branch for Graduation after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to change the stream?

Respected Sir, I have Completed my Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering but I am not happy with it because I love Computer Engineering. I want to know is there any chance of getting CSE Branch in any of the semesters? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  2. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  3. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  4. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  5. How to change branch from computer engineering to civil engineering for diploma course?
  6. Is it possible to change my stream from CSE to EEE after completing 2nd year?
  7. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
  8. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) after completing Diploma in ECE?
  11. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  13. Can I change my branch to EEE from CSE in engineering? I am pursuing final year diploma in CSE
  14. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  17. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  18. After completing diploma in CSE from Polytechnic can I take admission in B.E Civil through lateral entry?
9th February 2017, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get CSE Branch for Graduation after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to change the stream?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in CSE branch for pursuing graduation after completion of your polytechnic Diploma course in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution. To be eligible to get admission in CSE branch, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in CSE stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Diploma in CSE stream, you are not eligible to get admission in CSE stream for pursuing graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?