8th January 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job after passing CS executive exam? How much salary can I get?

After passing CS executive exam are we eligible to get job or not? And if, yes then how much salary we can expect?

30th November 2017, 05:22 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after passing CS executive exam? How much salary can I get?

There are three stages of Company Secretary course. You can not think to get job after clearing only two stages. You will have to clear professional course which is the last stage of this course for job.

CS all stage qualified candidates get good and handsome salary from beginning in range of 6-12 lacs per annum. It will increase as you get experience in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?