8th August 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after passing B.Tech with 61%

actually i want to ask that i am b.tech pass out in 2012. my 10th percentage is 61% and +2 percentage is 57% and b.tech percentage is 77% ..am i eligible for job in good company and which company tell name ..how to apply....or any way to find good jobs?

8th August 2013, 07:21 AM
Jaynitkumar

Location: At-Lalmohan Nagar,P/o-Pahunsara,Block-Raniganj,Disttrict-Araria (Bihar) 854312
Default Re: Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after passing B.Tech with 61%

you have good percentage in your b.tech .
so, you are eligible for some core companies and for transco , zenco also
see , these companies (transco , zenco) are both will allot more jobs to the candidates who are from eee .
so, there are also some jobs for ece , mechanical graduates .
the minimum percentage needed for transco and zenco companies is 55% only . so, it is not a problem for you .
and , if you have to secure a job in these companies , then you have to concentrate more on core subjects.
especially ,
~ electrical machines
~ power systems
~ power system analysis
~ power semiconductor and drives
~ power electronics
~ h v dc
one more important point is , it is good for you to go for a gate rank
generally , if you secure a good gate rank , then you can attend for many core companies interviews direclty
if you get a good gate rank , then the following companies will call you for the interview
drdo
isro
iocl
ongc
sail
bhel
ntpc
mtnl , etc. . .
8th August 2013, 07:22 AM
Jaynitkumar

Location: At-Lalmohan Nagar,P/o-Pahunsara,Block-Raniganj,Disttrict-Araria (Bihar) 854312
Default Re: Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after passing B.Tech with 61%

you have good percentage in your b.tech .
so, you are eligible for some core companies and for transco , zenco also
see , these companies (transco , zenco) are both will allot more jobs to the candidates who are from eee .
so, there are also some jobs for ece , mechanical graduates .
the minimum percentage needed for transco and zenco companies is 55% only . so, it is not a problem for you .
and , if you have to secure a job in these companies , then you have to concentrate more on core subjects.
especially ,
~ electrical machines
~ power systems
~ power system analysis
~ power semiconductor and drives
~ power electronics
~ h v dc
one more important point is , it is good for you to go for a gate rank
generally , if you secure a good gate rank , then you can attend for many core companies interviews direclty
if you get a good gate rank , then the following companies will call you for the interview
drdo
isro
iocl
ongc
sail
bhel
ntpc
mtnl , etc. . .
8th August 2013, 12:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to join with MNC like Wipro. You can apply for such jobs through on campus or off campus recruitments. You can join to PSU by qualifying GATE. As you have above 70% marks in B.Tech, you can apply in most of the PSU. You can also try for ESE exam which helps you to grab a rewarding career in engineering services sector. Qualifying CDS helps you to join to Asst Commandant or Coast Guard profile in defense.
8th August 2013, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you are eligible to get a job in top companies because you have completed your graduation with more than 65%.So,the candidates who scored more than 65% are eligible to apply for jobs in top companies :
-->Infosys
-->Wipro
-->TCS
-->IBM
-->Mahindra
-->Cisco
But the only percentage is not important,you should also have communication skills and extra-curricular activities,then you can definitely get a good job in top companies.

**Selection Procedure :
The selection procedure is in three stages :
-->Written Test
-->Personal Interview
-->Group Discussion
After qualifying in the all levels,then you will get a job in the company.
Thank You
8th August 2013, 09:24 PM
shivam2k6

Hi,

It would have been better if you would have mentioned your branch.

How can I tell you the name of company without even knowing your branch ?

But, in most of the private companies, you need to have throughout 60% in all examinations.

So, you have very less chances in those companies.

Best option for you is to appear for GATE and try to score above 50 marks.

Through GATE you can apply for most of the PSUs or you can go for higher studies also.

Thank you.
8th August 2013, 10:18 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Cool Re: Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after passing B.Tech with 61%

hai friend,
your overall marks percentage is good.but in these competative world it is not enough.othet activities like sports,language skills,communicating skills are important.
so many companies conduct interviews to collect one who is best in all purposes.and one thing if you have good qualities above mentioned apply for job.
a company small ,or big first join .after we gain experience try for better company ,better job.
companies are ready to take correct person for there company.
ex:video jet technologies,riya infotel,etc.
search in company sites.apply for job. all the best.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?