14th January 2017, 12:08 PM
Manoj 23

Am I eligible to get a job in MNC Company if I have 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BE in Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2 years ago but I had 5 arrears which I still have not cleared. I want to apply for job in any MNC so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in MNC Company if I have 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronic Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for a job in any MNC.

Related Questions:
16th January 2017, 11:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in MNC Company if I have 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Sorry to you are not eligible to get a job in MNC Company after 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The required eligibility criteria for MNC job are given below.

=> Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> No active backlogs at the time of appearing for the campus placement.

=> The minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and bachelor degree is 60%.

My suggestion to you is that you can first clear 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronic Engineering then you can apply for MNC jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?