31st December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNC IT job after having passed with lots of arrears?

I have 3 years experience in IT field. I have completed UG in first class, but my PG degree, I have only course completed certificate because of lot of arrears. I am eligible for MNC. Please reply me. Thanks.

1st January 2017, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC IT job after having passed with lots of arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 3 years experience in IT field. I have completed UG in first class, but my PG degree, I have only course completed certificate because of lot of arrears. I am eligible for MNC. Please reply me. Thanks.
If you have pending backlog then you are not eligible for MNC companies.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
6th January 2017, 08:10 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC IT job after having passed with lots of arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply for jobs based on your UG degree. Since you have 3 years of experience you can get good offers provided your IT skills are still sharp.
2nd August 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

actually have to complete the btch in 2016 but i completed in 2017 can i get job on mnc like cognizant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?