19th June 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Railway services after completion of B.Com course?

I am b-com graduate looking upsc based exam to appeared I am confused sir let me know which is suitable as per my qaulification particular in railway services etc.
thanking u,awaiting ...

Related Questions:
  1. Information about railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  3. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  5. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  6. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  11. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  12. Which all jobs am eligible to get in Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. Am I eligible for railway government job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics with 66% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get a railway job after scoring 9.5 points in 10th standard?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
19th June 2016, 04:55 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Railway services after completion of B.Com course?

You are eligible for all types of jobs. But it seems that specially you are keenly interested in Railways Jobs. For this you have to fill up forms and write entrance exams and after qualifying it you will be eligible to join in railways.
Candidate age should not exceed 28 years and not less than 21 years. Some forms are also available for candidates whose age is 18 years.
19th June 2016, 08:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Railway services after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am b-com graduate looking upsc based exam to appeared I am confused sir let me know which is suitable as per my qaulification particular in railway services etc.
thanking u,awaiting ...
After completion of B.Com degree course, you can apply for UPSC exams like Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service Exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
24th May 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir for B.tech students you are giving scope to join according to what they study whereas a person from B.com why there is less opportunity into the railway accounts department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?