14th September 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?

sir,
im pursuing my btech(eee) final year,i have an aggregate of 60.69% till my 3rd year with 1 backlog,am i eligible for getting recruited in a good IT company during campus selections

17th September 2011, 07:22 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
im pursuing my btech(eee) final year,i have an aggregate of 60.69% till my 3rd year with 1 backlog,am i eligible for getting recruited in a good IT company during campus selections
ELIGIBILITY FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT

The common eligibility criteria for the companies coming for campus placement are as follows....

-> 60 % above in 10th,12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current arrears.

-> Maximum of 2 yrs study gap.

-> As you are now in 3rd year, you can very well clear your papers before you reach your final year...

-> Usually companies coming for placement will start only by 4th year last semester, so clear your backlogs and maintain above 60 % in UG which you are doing now then for sure you will be placed in a good company...

All the Best..
17th September 2011, 08:03 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?

as u r in third year so plz increase ur marks bcoz ur just full filling the condition for campus.still u having the time.best of luck
17th September 2011, 10:17 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?

Hello Friend,
Followin are the criteria for ELIGIBILITY FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT:-

1. You must have 60% in 10th & 12th, if not then you don't dispoint b/c many company take less then 60%.

2. In college also you have 60% aggigate, this is not fix b/c of company's required.

3.You must be clear. if you have any backlog then you cleare them before the passout.

All the Best..
17th September 2011, 11:52 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?

Quote:
sir,
Hi,

Eligibility criteria for the companies is given bellow
1.More companies wants 60 % above in 10th,12th and UG/PG degree but some have give rilife for this.
2.You must be clear in all subject in you college life. some companies give rilife for 2 or more then 2 back log.
3.You must have knowledge about your streem.
30th September 2011, 01:25 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?

Quote:
sir,
hi friend,

you have good accademic record to apply for jobs.

But companies hire students with out backlogs.

so you are in final year there is a chance to clear backlog.

After clearing backlogs only you can apply either software or government jobs
28th November 2011, 08:39 PM
surekha_katreddy

hi friend,
I think still you have a chance of improving your %.so first of all concentrate on it. Clear your backlog.Then for sure you will have an anple opportunity to get placed in a good IT company as CMM level 3 TO
CMM level5 copanies imposing a minimum of 60% to hire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?