28th December 2010, 03:46 AM
shuv

Companies having job criteria less than 60%?

can anyone please tell me the name of companies which has below 60% criteria. I am from ECE. i have less than 60% in class 10 but after that I have over 65%.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for getting job in software companies?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for companies after scoring 57% in 12th?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs or Standardized companies?
  5. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  6. Chances of good job after 90% marks in ECE branch
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  8. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  14. Companies having job criteria less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies that don't have percentage criteria for job?
  16. Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies?
  17. Eligibility criteria for job in Software companies? Companies which allow below 60% in 10th and 12th?
  18. What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?
31st December 2010, 12:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies having job criteria less than 60%?

Today, Every Company Recruited Those Candidates, Who have Scored More than 60% Marks in Your Bacholar OR Master Degree.

If you have not score Good marks in your 10th exams, then dont worry Just Score good marks in your 12th exams OR in your Graduation, Then you are definately eligible for get apply for any company Job.

Today Company recuited persons, Who have completed his Bacholar OR Maser degree with good marks as well as Good Communication Skills.

So, if you have Scored Good marks above 60% then you are eligible to appear in any top companies Recruitment.

And no, Company recruited Candidates, who scored less than 60% marks. So please scored Good marks, then you will get good jobs.

But, I am not saying that Every Company Recruited Candidates who scored 60% marks. Its depends on the Company Rules. Manny company recruited persons who have a Great Communcation skills and Great knowledge, if he not Scored good marks.

So, Basically its depends on the Company Recruitment process. But i will suggest you just scored Marks more than 60% in your Courses to get good jobs.
31st December 2010, 01:31 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi dude

1)No company are asking less then 60% , every company need more then 65% and the only point is that, get into any small scale industry and get 2 to 3 year Experience ,with that experience get the Core Field, that is the only option have

2)Otherwise do your Higher studies and get more mark in PG and then you enter into the Core Field or you can become a professor also in some college

Best of luck for your Further
31st December 2010, 01:42 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know large number of companies requires that you have 60% or more than 60% in your 10th ,12th and in you graduation. so i think it is batter that you have more than 60%.
but it mainly depend on company to company rules so keep trying.
good luck.....
31st December 2010, 01:53 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

It is impossible to tell name specifically who take these candidates.It may also happen your academic qualities is not well but your job quality is excellent then you can absorbed by any companies.

Presently all companies make a basic criteria 60%,Do not be hopeless.Start from a small one and then reach the big.
31st December 2010, 02:55 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Companies having job criteria less than 60%?

good afternoon dear ,

Definetly you can apply in any company because in any companies there is criteria persentage as well as your quality your good communication skill , technical skill and and your good persentage

you will definetly get the job.....
31st December 2010, 03:33 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

most of the leading company recruits fresher students those have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career.

as you have less than 60% marks so it will be very difficult to join in good company as a fresher. but you should not worry so much about it. you should first try to get job in small company or in new company those have no minimum marks criterion.

then after few years work experience you may try for job in leading company with your work experience through walk in interview.

otherwise you may try for further study. if you are able to do higher study then job opportunity and scope both will increased. you may try for it.

best wishes.
31st December 2010, 03:47 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Companies having job criteria less than 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuv View Post
can anyone please tell me the name of companies which has below 60% criteria. I am from ECE. i have less than 60% in class 10 but after that I have over 65%.
Dear friend,
It doesn't matter if you had a 60% + aggregate in graduation and 12th standard...
Dont upset you can apply for MNC...
31st December 2010, 03:58 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

sorry friend .......
today many of the good companies recruit students those have minimum 60% of marks throughout their career .......
but then they can consider for those students those have less if they are some what extraordinary in some specific field ..........
31st December 2010, 04:59 PM
nishant1110

Class 10 marks do not have any significance in the corporate world. The companies will judge your present potential and then your future potential, nothing of the past. So don't worry, you will get a good job if you satisfy the selectors that you can perform well. Moreover, companies today look for aptitude over academic excellence, so if you answer the questions in the selection test in a novel way, that which will stand out of the conventional answering scheme and will be appreciated by examiners, you will definitely get the job
31st December 2010, 06:45 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello friend

see, with less than 60% criteria you will not get very big MNC company.

So you have work small company, and if you have talent then after getting experience you can easily shift out MNC companies.

don't lose your hope.

all the best........
31st December 2010, 07:23 PM
mishra245

There are many private companies which are given jobs for 60 or less percentage of the graduation.
As your marks is 60%, so good for applying in the good companies.
After the some experience in that field you get more jobs in that field.
31st December 2010, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th i started doing job. For 3years i did job in a Restaurant as a manager. I have 1 year experience as a manager cum cashier in Raymond showroom. Because i was busy at work i did not pursue further studies. Now i have got enough amount to do further study. My 12th percentage is less than 50% , and my age is 27. I am looking forward to join a distance education classes. Which university is best applicable to me?
1st January 2011, 12:55 AM
anaspeer

Quote:
Mostly the Top MNC's require 60% in all aggregate.

since you have all others above 60 you can request them to attend the test and then show your talent and beat them.

Only small companies recruit without considering the % of 10th and 12th.

Don't worry, you'll get a good job.

All the best.
1st January 2011, 04:46 PM
anuragbhulyan

hello
In many companies their is a barrier of 60% so you have to face problem to getting placed through your college but when we talk about open campus placement then there is many companies who don't need percentage criteria.
So you must be aware about these company placement interviews by adding your profile at naukri.com etc. related websites.
They will provide you information of open campus placements.
1st January 2011, 08:56 PM
vinothgemini

wipro and tcs require only 50% in 12th and 10th..but in degree u should have above 60%
4th January 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinothgemini View Post
wipro and tcs require only 50% in 12th and 10th..but in degree u should have above 60%
are you sure tcs considers those guys(freshers) who have 50% in 12th and 10th but have 60% in btech
9th January 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

friends i have 68% in B.S.C but in my P.C i hav THIRD class?how i can apply?
13th January 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I have 49% in B.Sc.(bt above 75% in both 10 & 12) and now I am doing MCA.I am very much worried that I would not get to sit for any job interviews because all the companies have min. 50% criteria.Please suggest me what to do, and will I be able to get any kind of job......???? :(
22nd January 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

TCS never recruit who have below 60%...Please name the companies,irrespective of how small or big, who recruit fershers having lesser criteria...
25th January 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have 54.3 % in 12th,(but above 60 % in both 10th and B.E.).....I am very much worried that I would not get to sit for any job interviews because all the companies have min. 60% criteria throghout......Please suggest me what to do, and will I be able to get any job......???? :
30th January 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have in 10th 64.40%, in 12th 47.70%,but in B.E i have above 58%....what is do???
and for which company i m eligible.....reply on my E-mail:[email protected]
31st January 2011, 06:34 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

At present state most of the companies recruit candidates having 60% aggregate marks through out their career.But you should not be harassed because if you do well in your higher studies then you can definitely become a deserving student for all the jobs.Today Companies recruit persons, Who have completed his/her Bacholar OR Maser degree with good marks as well as Good Communication Skills.

Best of luck..
1st February 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hello friends
i have throughout 70% except 12th(50%).
i will be hsppy if u tell me in which company i can apply?
1st February 2011, 12:53 AM
Harshita21

Quote:
Today world is very competing world and every company try to recruit the more smart employee who can help in company progress.

Such companies demands criteria of more than 60% in your 10th ,12th & B.Tech.

But their are some companies whose criteria slips to 50% one of them is
"Syntel"

You can also give the test of "AMCAT" they approach the students who perform well in their exam .

They do not demands any criteria
2nd February 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i have 60% in 10th and 12th but 52 in BE,which company can i try,please help me
21st February 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
are you sure tcs considers those guys(freshers) who have 50% in 12th and 10th but have 60% in btech
no tcs doesnt consider candidate having below 60%..I am suffering from the same problem
22nd February 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got 81.33% in 10th,59.80% in 12th and 78.60% in B.Tech.Which all companies are open for me now.I passed my B.tech in the year 2010.
23rd February 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR I have got 65% in 10th,61% in 12th and 81.37% in B.tech(Computer Science Eng.) Which all Companies are open for me?.Now I m in 6th SEMESTER. My hole B.tech Complete in June 2012.Please Suggest Me...([email protected])

THANKS U SIR
24th February 2011, 12:04 AM
ManishaPandey15

Sir I have got 65% in 10th,60% in 12th & 81.35% in B.tech(Computer Science Eng.)
Which all Companies open for me.?
Now I m' in 6th SEMESTER.
My hole B.tech Complete in june 2012.Please Suggest me..........
[email protected]
24th February 2011, 12:06 AM
ManishaPandey15

Post Re: Companies having job criteria less than 60%?

Sir I have got 65% in 10th,60% in 12th & 81.35% in B.tech(Computer Science Eng.)
Which all Companies open for me.?
Now I m' in 6th SEMESTER.
My hole B.tech Complete in june 2012.Please Suggest me..........
[email protected]
26th February 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Ihave 94% in 10th,52% in 12th,69% in 1st sem,i had a year back after 2nd sem now i am in 3rd sem.Will this affect my placement opportunities?
5th March 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have 49% in B.Sc.(bt above 75% in both 10 & 12) and now I am doing MCA.I am very much worried that I would not get to sit for any job interviews because all the companies have min. 50% criteria.Please suggest me what to do, and will I be able to get any kind of job......????
make the duplicate certificate having 60% or more percentage and then try
don't worry yar same condition here also
29th March 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i have only 54% in my 10th and 58% in my 12th....my ug mark is above 60%...now am doing mca 2nd year and have an aggregate of 75%....which companies i can apply? please reply..
8th April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 59% in 12th and 74% in 10th ,71% in B.E but wants to placed in mnc can u suggest some good companies for whom i am eligible
8th April 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have scored 55% in 10th,58% in 12th and 59.8%in btech.I have completed 10 in 2000 ,12 in 2003 nd joined btech in 2006 ,it will complete in june 2011.please guide my in which company i should try for job.technical skills are also not good.
please rply soon..........
9th April 2011, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Companies having job criteria less than 60%?

the boy who scores 94% in 10th and 52% in 12th should never given a chance to work...how is the detoriation???????
9th April 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir< i have a one question plese tell me companies of information technology mnc which required 53% in 10,63 in 12% and 69% in B.Tech. How can i apply for mnc and passed out in 2010.please reply soon...............
17th April 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

do d companies require 60% all d sem or 60% in BE??m not asking abt 10th n 12th....is it enough to score 60% just in BE??
19th April 2011, 12:01 AM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
No need of worrying for getting minimal cut off. Improve your skills through aptitude and in all the basics related to your field of interest and pay attention to it. It will sure brings your bright future by a great applause.

Things to be noted:
Aim higher, Do higher, Try higher, more you get higher.
11th May 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes you can apply for Wipro!
10th 55%
12th 55%
and Graduation 60%
12th May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 56% marks in be cse... how can i get a respectable job?
15th May 2011, 09:41 PM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
Today, Every Company Recruited Those Candidates, Who have Scored More than 60% Marks in Your Bacholar OR Master Degree.

If you have not score Good marks in your 10th exams, then dont worry Just Score good marks in your 12th exams OR in your Graduation, Then you are definately eligible for get apply for any company Job.

Today Company recuited persons, Who have completed his Bacholar OR Maser degree with good marks as well as Good Communication Skills.

So, if you have Scored Good marks above 60% then you are eligible to appear in any top companies Recruitment.

And no, Company recruited Candidates, who scored less than 60% marks. So please scored Good marks, then you will get good jobs.

But, I am not saying that Every Company Recruited Candidates who scored 60% marks. Its depends on the Company Rules. Manny company recruited persons who have a Great Communcation skills and Great knowledge, if he not Scored good marks.

So, Basically its depends on the Company Recruitment process. But i will suggest you just scored Marks more than 60% in your Courses to get good jobs.
Thanks
22nd May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

In my 10th i have 53.6% because of which im not eligible to apply for most the companies.
I have done BCA and MCA in them above 60% i have scored.
I need to know in which i must apply..?
31st May 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i have got 58% in 12th....what should i do now..should i take a drop or move forward and score good %in ug..i want to become an ias officer.will my 12th % an disadvantage for me throughout my life?
4th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

my percents are 56.6,61.8,57.7 and 63 in 10,12,bsc and mca,i have repeated my 12th class.tell me companies for which i m eligible
23rd June 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have more than 65% marks in 10th, 12th and MCA(70%) but due to some reason i got 59% in Graduation. Please suggest me something. Alse provide me the list of companies in which i am elligiable.
28th June 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi .... My 10th Class score was 71%, in 12th I Got 64.08%, but in grad (B.com) i scored less than 50% and then i have a gap of 3 years after grad and then i pursued MCA and secured 73%, shall i got an opportunity to sit for an interview in top MNC after an initial experience of 1 year.... ?
2nd July 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir i have 59% in 12th and 74% in 10th ,71% in B.E but wants to placed in mnc can u suggest some good companies for whom i am eligible
wipro bro 50 0n 10 & 12 & 60 in ur grad.
5th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hi... my 1oth per is 59.3 after that i have 60 per till my msc can i elegible for mnc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?