12th April 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after getting 105 marks in JEE and 55% marks in GHSEB?

I was in ghseb. I have given my 12 science exam and jee. I get 105 marks in jee and 55 ℅ in ghseb. Will I get admission in mechanical. I am from obc category. Shall I must give aieee exam????? Am I eligible? Can you please guide me?

12th April 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after getting 105 marks in JEE and 55% marks in GHSEB?

I do not think AIEEE exam is conducted anymore. It is IIT JEE main and advanced which you have to appear for.
12th April 2016, 05:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after getting 105 marks in JEE and 55% marks in GHSEB?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering entrance exam. This exam is no more conducted and in place of it, Joint Entrance exam main stage is conducted. JEE advanced is for IIT. Only those candidates who clear main stage can apply for advanced stage.

You do not have good chance of getting any good government colleges because of the fact that, you have low marks in JEE and ver low marks in 10+2 board. Even if you are from OBC category, you can not apply for NIT etc.
12th April 2016, 06:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*There is no chance for you to get admission in any top colleges of government for engineering stream based on marks in Joint Entrance exam Main and 10+2 percentage of marks.

*OBC candidates must score at least marks between 150-180 and at least 80% marks in board exams for admission in good colleges in mechanical engineering. You may get admission in private engineering college but it is very difficult to get government college.
12th April 2016, 09:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIEEE examination after completion of your 12th standard from GHSEB Board. AIEEE examination has been replaced by JEE Main examination. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in AIEEE (JEE Main) examination.
12th April 2016, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was in ghseb. I have given my 12 science exam and jee. I get 105 marks in jee and 55 ℅ in ghseb. Will I get admission in mechanical. I am from obc category. Shall I must give aieee exam????? Am I eligible? Can you please guide me?
Yes, yous are eligible for AIEEE exam.

Those candidates who have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board in physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible for AIEEE exam. Your 12th standard marks must be above 50%. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?