23rd June 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give NEET exam if I have failed in Physics subject?

Am I eligible to give NEET exam if I have failed in Physics subject? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer.

23rd June 2016, 12:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NEET exam if I have failed in Physics subject?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Minimum eligibility criteria for this exam:

*You must have passed or appearing for 10+2 board exams from any recognized board with essential subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

*The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for this exam is 50%.

You can not apply for this exam with failed status in Physics subject. You can only apply for this exam once you clear this subject either through compartment exam or through regular exam.
23rd June 2016, 01:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NEET exam if I have failed in Physics subject?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is an common entrance medical held for selection of students for their admission in undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS and BDS from government medical colleges.

--> For appearing in the same examination, the minimum qualification you must possess are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

* You must have passed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate ( in case of SC/ST, aggregate in PCB must be at least 40% ) from a recognized board.

So having failed in your Physics paper in your Class 12th board examination you are not eligible for appearing in the same examination until you clear your Physics paper by reappearing in the same examination.

For more details about the same examination you can refer to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
23rd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for NEET exam if you have failed in physics subjects.

To eligible NEET exam you need to pass the physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology/biotechnology compulsory.

So first you have pass the physics after you can eligible for NEET exam.
23rd June 2016, 05:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test and the examination is conducted for admission in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that the candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board. Candidates must have PCB and English as main paper. Candidates must have minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination without passing in the physics paper.
23rd June 2016, 05:36 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

No,you are not eligible to give NEET examination after falling in physics subject.

->>To give this exam you need to be 12th passed student from a recognized institution. You need to secure 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

->>For SC/ST candidates needs to get 45% of marks in aggregate.

->>At the time of applying for this exam your age should not be less than 17 years.
23rd June 2016, 06:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for NEET after failing in Physics.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for the NEET :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the exam should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination and the upper age limit is 25 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
23rd June 2016, 07:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Now this is only single common entrance test for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in government medical courses all over India. Now there will not be any state PMT or AIPMT exam.

1. In order to apply for this exam, you must have obtained at least 50% marks in board exam with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

2. You must have attained age of 17 years on or before 31st December of year of admission in this course.

After failing in Physics, you are not eligible for NEET examination.
23rd June 2016, 09:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** Neet stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

** No you are not eligible to give NEET exam if you have failed in Physics subject.

** For NEEt examination the candidate must have 12th pass along PCB subject with a minimum of 50%.

** The age of candidatemst be minimum of 17 years.
23rd June 2016, 11:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to appear in Medical Entrance Exam if you are failed in Physics in class 12th because it is under rule that a candidate must have pass class XI and XII with physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.
24th June 2016, 05:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to give NEET exam if I have failed in Physics subject? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer.
You have failed in Physics subject, So you are not eligible for NEET exam.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
25th June 2016, 05:06 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Eligibility criteria for NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is
You must have passed your 12th class with minimum 50% of marks in PCB stream from any recognized board.

Since you have failed in physics you are not eligible to appear for NEET exam.
18th March 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

If I failed in physics I'm i eligible for neet exam if I sit for supplementary exam then I'm I eligible For neet exam?
8th December 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir my additional subject is physics Ami elgible for neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?