13th September 2012, 04:07 PM
ron chandra

Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

sir i want to know the qualification for giving the junior/section engineer in railways.
i'm B.Tech final year student. can i give the exam or not..??

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification for section engineer in railway exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I be eligible for section engineer post in Railway? I am doing B.E in IT branch
  3. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  4. Can a diploma in civil candidate give section engineer exam of Railway
  5. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Last years Railway Section Engineer(Civil) question papers?
  7. How can I prepare for Railway Section Engineer after doing engineering 3rd year ECE department
  8. How to get a Railway Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  9. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  10. When to get forms for Railway Mail Service Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering in IT?
  11. Books to be referred for railway engineering(Section Engineer Signal and Telecommunication)
  12. Can E&I engineer be eligible for section engineering exam conducted by Indian Railway
  13. Railway Sr section engineer question papers?
  14. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  15. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  16. Previous year Question Papers for Railway Section Engineer Exam?
  17. Can I be eligible to give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  18. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
8th March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

i m railway D group worker im 2 year diploma civil im eligible in j e post ?
25th August 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

sir i want to know that is there any post for mechanical engineer be/btech holder excluding ies
[email protected]
21st September 2014, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am a student of b.tech fourth year(passing year 2015) , Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?