22nd October 2011, 11:09 PM
aspir

Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).

Respected sir,
I Completed M.A.(Telugu) And B.Ed., With Telugu And Biology Methods. My graduation is B.Sc., Now I Request You To Please Tell me That "Am I Eligible For GradeI And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC"

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A Telugu distance?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed(telugu) grade -1&2? I've completed M.A and B.Com
  3. DSC question papers in English?
  4. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  5. Am I eligible to write DSC in AP? I have completed M.A Telugu in Karnataka Open University -- [New]
  6. How to do Ph.D in Telugu Subject (Distance Mode)? I'm a Language Pandit (Telugu) at ZPHS, Atchempeta,Guntur(Dt).
  7. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  8. Am I Eligible to Appear in DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(Environmental Science), B.Ed and I'm not having Telugu Background.
  9. How may I get study material and model question papers for DSC school assistant maths (In Telugu Medium)?
  10. Question papers of DSC in both English and Telugu medium?
  11. MA Telugu students are eligible for DSC?
  12. From where I Can get Telugu Material For Writing Exam in Telugu?
  13. How may I get preparatory materials for IAS in Telugu medium?
  14. Am I eligible to write Dsc(SA) and Dsc(SGT)? I've completed B.Com and B.Ed(social) and have eligible marks in TET
  15. Is it necessary to undergo an Entrance Exam for getting M.Phil(Telugu) from Pottisreeramulu University, after completing M.A. (Telugu) ?
  16. Do we get the DSC Exam Paper in both Telugu and English version? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Under which group should I apply after completing M.A, B.Ed in Telugu Literature?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for writing DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(environmental science) and B.Ed but having having Telugu background in my educational career
29th August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).

I Completed MA (Telugu) and B.Ed Social & Telugu Methodology. Now I Request You To Please Tell me That "Am I Eligible For GradeI And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC"
21st November 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).

how do i get material for writing lower technical examinations of drawing?
31st January 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspir View Post
Respected sir,
I Completed M.A.(Telugu) And B.Ed., With Telugu And Biology Methods. My graduation is B.Sc., Now I Request You To Please Tell me That "Am I Eligible For GradeI And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC"
Yes u can Eligible
23rd March 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I. Completed my T.P.T.. AM I Eligible to grade 1 or grade 11.. can I eligible to School asistant post..
27th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible for SGT and grade I And II telugu pandit in AP DSC? I 'have completed M.A.(Telugu) , B.Ed. (Telugu and social studies methods), and diploma in special education (mentally retardation)
17th August 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am S.G.T and
i've completed BA(Spl'telugu),and B.Ed (Telugu and social methods), so am i eligeble to grade-1 telugu pandit? Plz give me answer sir..
6th November 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I AM BHANU I AM Completed MA (Telugu) and B.Ed Social & Telugu Methodology. Now I Request You To Please Tell me That "Am I Eligible For GradeI And II Telugu Pandit in TELANGANA DSC.please tell me sir.i am grade1,2 eligible are not eligible.
9th November 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir I am BSC (M.P.C) AND B.ED(MATHS&PS), MA LITT TELUGU I ELIGIBLE FOR TELUGU PANDIT POST
20th November 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir I'VE COMPLETED B.ED(BIOLOGY AND TELUGU) METHODS AND NOW I AM STUDYING MA TELUGU SECOND YEAR IN DISTANCE EDUCATION, AM I ELIGEBLE FOR GRADE 1 & 2 TELUGU POSTS
23rd November 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am study of ther state inter degree course and bed in ap eligibule for ap dsc or no pls tell me answer [email protected]
20th February 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I hav comleted M.A.telugu distance.and B.Ed(telugu,biology).plz tel me which type of exams i eligible?
1st May 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA BED and bed in second methodology telugu subject. than am also completed Ma telugu so dsc in am eligible for the social studies and Sa telugu pandit ( Both posts) am eligible are not eligible please give me clarity sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?