12th November 2010, 08:54 PM
devisharmila1994

Am I eligible for Gujrat Government Medical College and How to get the application form?

i am in tamilnadu. as i am eligible to study in gujarat government medical college?and also how could i get application?

12th November 2010, 11:30 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Gujrat Government Medical College and How to get the application form?

hi friend,

You have to check your eligibility regarding your eligibility for the GUJCET exam, which is conducted for admission in MBBS and engineering courses.
For GUJCET exam only student who are also domicile of Gujrat, are eligible to sit the exam, however you have to check by yourself that to which category do you belong. For example if you belong to that case in which your father is a domicile of Gujrat and for some reason you are studying outside your state,so in this case you are eligible to take the exam.

But unknowingly your state, i cant say about eligibility. However forms are available on almost 39 distribution(all are in Gujrat state) centres across Gujrat state.
13th November 2010, 10:13 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Gujrat Government Medical College and How to get the application form?

dear friend,

Sorry to say but you can't take admission in Govt. medical colleges in Gujarat.

There are fully domicile in govt. medical colleges in Gujarat, but there are some seats reserved for student belong to outside the Gujarat. You can try for those seats.

But you have to appear in GUJCET exam & crack it with good ranks, otherwise no chances for you in Gujarat .

good luck.
19th May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Merit Mark for admission in govt. Medical College in Gujarat like MS University Please Tell Me!
14th April 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I hve completed my 12th (i.e. A AS level) from Cambridge Board Examination. I have appeared in the cambridge board examination through Jay International Rajkot. I have got 40% marks in 12th and also appeared in GUJCET. I belong to outside Gujrat but my fater is posted at Gujrat. Am I eligible for getting admission in Govt. medical college in Gujrat.
11th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

how to get admision in b.a.m.s?
Gujcet theory marks or only theory marks and
how many marks includes in gujrat board?
22nd May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

in gujcet minimum how much marks required for MBBS AND BDS COLLEGE ADMISSION
23rd May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 83.40% merit in 2012 can you tell me that am i eligible for government medical college in gujarat?
23rd May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

how many seat for mbbs in government medical college in gujarat 2012?
19th July 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

can a domicile of gujarat who did his MBBS in other state get a Medical post graduate seat in Gujarat on state rank
or
can a domicile of gujarat who finished his MBBS from other state is eligible for gujarat state Medical PG entrance exam????
21st January 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

If i do my 11th, and 12th class from gujrati , will I be eligible for GUJCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?