1st January 2013, 09:27 PM
shwn

Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?

I got a 85% in 10th class & 52% in 12th class & 55% in gradution b.sc (computer application). Am i eligible for IBPS clerk or po exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IBPS clerk exam after securing 85% in 10th class and 77.6% in 12th class -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  3. Am i eligible to give IBPS Clerk exam after scoring 74% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 59.8% in graduation
  4. Eligibility and other details of IBPS Agriculture Officer?
  5. IBPS agriculture officer post exam question papers?
  6. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 56% in class 12th,, 61% in class 10th, B.E?
  7. For which company am I eligible after scoring 56% in class 10th
  8. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  9. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  11. Am I eligible for PO exam after scoring 54.9% in 10th, 50% in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  15. Am I eligible to give IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 64% in 10th, 48% in Intermediate and 54% in Degree course?
  16. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  17. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 61% in 10th, 56% in class 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for PSU exam and IES exam after scoring 56.4% in 10th and 62.8% in class 12th
2nd January 2013, 07:42 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?

Yes, You are eligible for IBPS Clerical & P.O. exam as you are a Graduate.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personal Selection conducts exam for Clerical and P.O. job for 19 Public Sector banks.

Eligibility of IBPS Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have completed 10th with 60% marks OR have completed 12th with 50% marks OR have completed Graduation in any stream from a recogised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

Eligibility for IBPS P.O. exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
2nd January 2013, 08:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwn View Post
I got a 85% in 10th class & 52% in 12th class & 55% in gradution b.sc (computer application). Am i eligible for IBPS clerk or po exam ?

IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year for PO and CLERK for 19 public sector of bank.List of the Banks are -

Those candidate have completed Diploma degree OR completed Graduation degree are applicable for IBPS clerical Exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

If you have completed graduation degree then you are applicable for IBPS PO Exam.Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

You have completed graduation degree so you are applicable for IBPS Clerk and PO Exam.

Selection process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test 2) Personal Interview.

List of the Best Books for IBPS Exam :-

IBPS (CWE) Probationary Officers
by
Publisher: Unique Publishers

Comprehensive Guide to IBPS - CWE Bank PO Exam: Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
by
Comprehensive Guide To IBPS-CWE Bank PO Exam
Publisher: Disha Publication

Study Guide To I .B. P. S Cwe: For Recruitment In Clerical Cadre
by
G. K
Publisher: G.k Publication (2011)

I have attached the Syllabus for IBPS Exam so please check it out.

For more information about IBPS Clerk exam , You can visit to www.ibps.in
Attached Files
File Type: doc Syllabus for IBPS exam.doc(25.0 KB, 53 views)
2nd January 2013, 12:16 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Its good to know that, you want to join the BANKING JOBS. As this sector has been the most carrier oriented job option in youth.

In order to become a bank's PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO), you must have to crack the CWE (COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINATION) conducted by the IBPS (INSTITUTE OF BANKING & PERSONNEL SELECTIONS) .There are almost 20 banks of the public sectors, which recruits their respective posts of PO & CLERKS , through this CWE examinations.

Name of Participating banks--

Year 2013 will provide the great chances for the bank's job seekers..

The educational requirements for this IBPS PO EXAM is a graduation degree in 10+2+3 pattern, in any stream but from a recognized college.

You must have operational & working knowledge of the computer, like you must know how to operate MS WORD, MS OFFICE, MS POWERPOINT, MS EXCEL, MS OFFICE, TALLY etc etc.

One thing importantly , you must have to score at least 60% in the graduation.

Your English must be good & fluent.

The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years, also there are some years of the age limit relaxations are also applicable for the SC\ST\OBC candidates,..
21-33 years for the OBC (NON-CREAMY LAYER),
21-35 year for the SC\ST candidates,...

Exam pattern-

You must have Indian citizenship.

Please visit to the official page of IBPS for more information ,by clicking here www.ibps.in

Thank you!!!!
~gamble~
3rd January 2013, 05:45 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

As per the latest announcements , its now mandatory that for clerical examinations too , the minimum educational qualification that a candidate should have is Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks if he/she belongs to General Category.

IBPS Stands for Institute Of banking personnel Selection.

The IBPS conducts common written examinations for the clerical as well as PO posts for the 19 public sector banks.

The Participating Banks of IBPS are :

The Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Common Written Examinations are :

* you must have completed your graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* you must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in graduation.

* There is a relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST canddiates.

* Age Limit :

a) For Clerical Post : 18-28 years.

b) For PO Post : 21-30 years.

* There is a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for those from OBC Category and of 5 years for those belonging to SC/ST Category.

Now , as you have got 55% in graduation , you are absolutely eligible for the exam.

The Pattern Of The Examination is :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
3rd January 2013, 04:37 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?

Quote:

hi friend,

IBPS Stands for Institute Of banking personnel Selection

you have completed graduation degree after you are eligible for IBPS Po exam......

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years...

Exam Pattern:

Phase I:
  • Objective Test of English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning (200 Marks)
  • Descriptive test of English Language (comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing) 50 Marks
Phase II:
  • Group Discussion 20 Marks
  • Group Discussion (Rural) 10 Marks
  • Interview 30 Marks
  • Experience 10 Marks
  • The exam will be conducted in various centers in almost all parts of India.

all the best.............
3rd January 2013, 08:37 PM
md.javeed

Hi friend,
According to your qualifications you are eligible for Both Clerk post as well as PO post conducted by IBPS( Institute of Banking and Personal Service).
For Clerk post you must have 12th standard and age limit is 18-28 years
For PO post you must have a graduation with minimum of 50% of marks and the age limit is 21-30 years
Age relaxation is provided as per government rules
3 for OBC
5 for Sc/St

Selection procedure:
Written Test
Interview.

Thank you............
3rd January 2013, 09:27 PM
bhudevi.g

Yes,you grades are met with the requirement for applying the post. You require 60% in 10th,50% in 12th and university degree. so you are eligible for the IBPS clerk or PO exam;
Age limit is 20-30:there is a relaxation for reserved students;
There is written test(online)and Interview.
1.The CWE syllabus and general instructions on filling IBPS online application will be provided in the exam notification.
2.Date and venue of the exam can be known from a call letter you are going receive.

Please visit SAKSHIEDUCATION.COM , there you can practice online tests.
sakshieducation.com>>>>entranceexams>>>ibps
there you will find Reasoning,General English,Numerical Ability,General Awareness,
computer Knowledge.
Please make best use of the this site;
All the best.
Regards.
4th January 2013, 09:04 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Yes, you are eligible for the IBPS clerical exam as you fulfil the requirements to sit in the exam. You should have 60% marks in 10th and 50% marks in 12th.
The age limit for the general category is 18-28 years of age whereas the relaxation of 3 years and 5 years is provided to the obc and sc st applicants respectively.
For more details you can folLOW the link given below

http://www.ibps.in/
Gud luck
4th January 2013, 09:08 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?

Hi
Yes, you are eligible for the IBPS clerical exam as you fulfil the requirements to sit in the exam. You should have 60% marks in 10th and 50% marks in 12th.
The age limit for the general category is 18-28 years of age whereas the relaxation of 3 years and 5 years is provided to the obc and sc st applicants respectively.
For more details you can folLOW the link given below

http://www.ibps.in/
Gud luck
5th January 2013, 06:12 AM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear There,

IBPS Stands For:

According to the latest announcement from IBPS the candidates have a minimum educational qualification of Graduation with 55% marks if he or she belongs to general category.

19 public sector banks come under IBPS for which it conducts examination for the post of clerks and PO.

List of banks which come under IBPS:

* Now the eligibility criteria:

Graduation in any stream.

At least 55% marks in graduation.

Relaxation of 5% marks for sc/st candidates.

* Age Limit :

Clerical Exams : 18-28 years

PO Exams : 21-30 years

upper age relaxation of 3 years for obc and 5 years for sc/st.

Now you have secured 55% in graduation so you are eligible for IBPS exams.

Thanks.
5th January 2013, 04:41 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for IBPS Bank PO entrance exam. The only requirement is graduation degree. There is no criteria for course of percentage of marks scored. Therefore feel free to apply for the next IBPS Bank PO entrance exam.

The next exam is likely to be conducted in June of this year. The notification of the exam will be released in advance by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services. You will have to apply for the exam through their official website - www.ibps.in.

There are 19 Public Sector Banks that accepts the result of IBPS Bank PO Exam.

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Eligibility

1. IBPS Bank PO exam is only for Indian citizens.

2. You should have graduation degree.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. Age limit is 2o to 30 years.

5. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

7. There is 10 years relaxation for PWD.
5th January 2013, 10:29 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah friend you are eligible for IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) exam, a graduation completed candidate can eligible for Bank PO(Probationary Officer) and Clerical exam.

So you are eligible for both exams.

IBPS conducts the Common Written Test every year under 19 banking sectsors.

The list of All participating banks:-

Eligibility criteria for PO:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

You must be a citized of india.

Percentage is not required to apply this exam.

Age criteria:-

The candidates age limits are 21 to 30 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years upper age relaxation for PH candidates.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Pattern of exam:-

For more details CLICK HERE

All the best
12th January 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

PLS REFER BOOOKS FOR IBPS PO............
27th March 2013, 01:22 PM
Annu 4

HELLO SIR *--*-*-*-*-*-

IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) exam

Eligibility criteria for PO ( Probationary Officer ):-
The candidates age limits are 21 to 30 years

Percentage is not required to apply this exam.

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

You must be a citized of india.

IBPS conducts the Common Written Test every year under 19 banking sectsors.

you are eligible for IBPS exam, a graduation completed candidate can eligible for Bank PO and Clerical exam.

So you are eligible for both exams.

ALL THE BEST *-*-*-*-*-
29th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation From Brainware business school Affiliated By punjab technical university i got 70%(average in all 6 semesters). in class 10 i got 75% and in 12 i got 79%. Am i eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam?
12th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

is hindi compulsory in 10th to apply for clerical and po exams?
15th July 2013, 03:47 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?

HI

Eligibility for IBPS P.O. exam:-

- You should be citizen of India
- Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
- Should be within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
- Should have good knowledge over computer operation.

Relaxation in Age

General Category: no relaxation
SC/ST: 5 year
OBC: 3 year
handicapped: 10 year

You marks in 10 is very good but 12th marks are low.
However, it wont be barrier for you but you should be able to justify your low marks in 12th in interview
for more detail you can visit: www.ibps.in
15th July 2013, 11:36 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is hindi compulsory in 10th to apply for clerical and po exams?
No hindi is not compulsory in class 10th or 12th to apply for the BANK PO or Clerks exams

Eligibilty for the IBPS BANK CLERKS exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Eligibity for IBPS PO exams

Education: Graduation pass in any stream with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 55% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Computer Literacy- Operating and working knowledge of Computer is required

Maximum 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
25th July 2013, 11:30 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation From Brainware business school Affiliated By punjab technical university i got 70%(average in all 6 semesters). in class 10 i got 75% and in 12 i got 79%. Am i eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam?
To apply for the IBPS Clerk Examination you need to complete your graduation first. Earlier though for the clerical post even the higher secondary passed candidates were allowed to apply for this exam but not anymore. Now the new rule suggests that the candidate should complete graduation first and then apply.

IBPS stands for nstitute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conducts a qualifying exam on behalf of twenty public sector banks which participates in this exam. The CWE Exam it conducts is known as Common Written Examination.

The IBPS CWE Exam is conducted for the following posts:-
  1. IBPS CWE PO/MT for the post of Probationary Officer or Management Trainee
  2. IBPS CWE Clerk for Clerical positions
  3. IBPS Specialist Officer
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  1. You need to be a citizen of India.
  2. You should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
  3. You should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language.
  4. It will do if you have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subject at 10+2 level.
  5. You should have proficiency in the local language of the State where you have applied.
Age Criteria:-
  1. Minimum Age Limit: 20 years.
  2. Maximum Age Limit: 28 years.
Exam Pattern:-

Hope this helps :-> :->
26th July 2013, 12:20 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Quote:

Dear Friend,

Yes . you are eligible for IBPS Clerk And IBPS PO Exam After completing graduation degree......

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. this exam is conducted by the 19 public Sector Bank of India.....

List of 19 public Sector Banks

1. Allahabad Bank
  2. Andhra Bank
  3. Bank of Baroda
  4. Bank of Maharashtra
  5. Bank of India
  6. Central Bank of India
  7. Canara Bank
  8. Dena Bank
  9. Corporation Bank
  10. Indian Overseas Bank
  11. Indian Bank
  12. Punjab National Bank
  13. Oriental Bank of Commerce
  14. Syndicate Bank
  15. Punjab & Sind Bank
  16. United Bank of India
  17. Union Bank of India
  18. Vijaya Bank
  19. UCO Bank

Eligibility and Criteria for IBPS Clerk:-

A candidate must have completed their Graduation degree in any stream from Recognized Universities are eligible for this examination.....

There are No any Percentage required....

A candidate must have Nationality of India......

Minimum Age - 18 years..

Maximum Age - 28 years...

There is relaxation is available for reserved category....

For OBC category + 3 years..

For SC/ST category + 5 years..

For PH/PWD category + 10 years..

Exam Pattern :-

1. General Knowledge
  2. Computer Awareness
  3. Quantitative Aptitude
  4. Verbal Ability
  5. Logical Reasoning

Eligibility and Criteria for IBPS PO:-

A candidate must have completed their Bachelor Degree in any Discipline from Recognized Universities are eligible for this exam for this exam....

There are No any Percentage required....

A candidate selected for the post of PO must also have knowledge about basic computer handling....

A candidate must have Nationality of India......

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category...

Relaxation on upper age:

For Other Backward Classes (OBC): 33 years..

For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe(SC/ST): 35years..

For Persons With Disabilities(PWD): 10 years..

For Ex-Servicemen: 35 years..

Pattern of Exam:-

For More Info - Click Here

All the best.....
13th September 2013, 03:54 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes you are eligible to apply IBPS Clerk or PO exam after passing B.Sc with 55% marks.

For apply IBPS exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Eligibility criteria IBPS Clerk exam :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 20 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Eligibility criteria IBPS PO exam :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree with 55% marks in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 20 years to 30 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Selection Procedure:

- Written Exam

- Interview

For more information visit:- http://www.ibps.in

Best of luck.......
13th September 2013, 10:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

IBPS exam stands for insitute of banking personal selection.

IBPS EXAM ELIGIBLITY;

Any degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.The Minimum marks required in Graduation is not

mentioned.Candidates,who completed graduation can apply for IBPS PO CWE.

AGE LIMIT:

candidates must have at least 20 years and the max age is 30 years for general candidates

5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

3 years Upper age relation for OBC Candidates

10 years relaxation for PWD Candidates

For more;-http://ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?