21st June 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for indian armed force after passing improvement exam of 12th class CBSE board?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to give improvement exam in 12th because my marks is not sufficient for AFCAT exam for flying branch. So, my question is that can I appear in AFCAT exam after passing improvement exam? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing improvement exam of class 12 from CBSE board?
  2. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  3. What is the meaning of 'Improvement' and 'FT' in 12th CBSE result?
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  5. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  6. Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure above 80% in 12th CBSE Improvement Board exam?
  8. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force airman post with 93 marks in English after improvement?
  9. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  11. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  12. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  14. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  15. Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2017, 09:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for indian armed force after passing improvement exam of 12th class CBSE board?

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test.

Qualification required for this examination: Bachelor's degree. For flying branch, bachelor's degree in science or engineering is required for Flying branch. Graduation in any stream for Ground Duty branch.

You can apply for NDA exam for joining Air Force after 10+2. You are not eligible for AFCAT exam after 12th.
23rd June 2017, 12:08 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Am I eligible for indian armed force after passing improvement exam of 12th class CBSE board?

Yes, you will be eligible for AFCAT exam even after passing Improvement exam of CBSE Board. Improvement Exam marksheet is equally important in comparison to Regular exam marksheet. However, you must appear for all subjects in Improvement Exam. After passing Improvement Exam, you can apply for NDA Exam. Or you can also apply for TES 10+2 exam to join Indian Army. After graduation, you can apply for CDS and AFCAT exam.
23rd June 2017, 10:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AFCAT refers to Air force Common Admission Test and same examination is held twice every year for recruitment of commissioned officer in Indian Air Force.

For appearing in same examination the minimum eligibility criteria required are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 24 years for joining Flying branch where as for ground duty your age must lie with in 20 years to 26 years.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in that discipline which includes Mathematics and Physics as main subjects from a recognized university.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in AFCAT having appeared in improvement examination of Class 12th then I would like to let you know that for appearing in AFCAT you are required to have cleared your Class 12th which you have done through improvement examination so you are eligible for AFCAT if you have completed your graduation degree in mentioned discipline.

For more details about AFCAT you can visit the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
3rd April 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Greetings of the day, I am willing to join army in skt/clk trade but my marks are in insufficient in 12th so I have given the improvement exam from nios through on demand exam while I'm from up board in 12th. Now please tell me my marksheet will be valid or not. Please help me out thank you.
24th September 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am from tripura I want to apply for gd post my marks are not eligible I had applied previous year and I was rejected. So I again gave exam in assam board for so that I can again apply in Indian army. If my marks are eligible from that board can I apply again in army.
7th January 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i gave improvement exam class 12th in three subjects maths english and physics my new marksheet show only three subjects marks sir how can i fill the form of airforce x and y grp
3rd June 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have given improvement for 3 subjects out of 5 and also there marksheet arrived for 3 subjects only .
am i eligible for armed forces
2nd July 2021, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am about to pass my BCA(Graduation) this august and i want to apply for AFCAT(flying branch) but my marks in 12th class in maths is 42 is there a way i can improve it (i know about cdse)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?