5th February 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?

Hello sir
I have passed 12th from science in cbse board and secured 56.4% and i have applied for improvement exam. I came to know that cbse wont provide any new new marksheet like i got one after passing 12th. My improvement marks will be given to me on an official paper. Will it be as valuable as the previous one i got?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  3. Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?
  4. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
  6. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  8. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  10. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  11. Can i appear for CBSE improvement exam after 1 year gap? I have passed 12th
  12. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  13. How to give the improvement exam after completing 12th CBSE
  14. Shall I take admission in engineering and sideways by giving CBSE improvement exam?
  15. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board?
  16. Date of sale of improvement exam forms? From where can I buy it?
  17. Will ISEET accept my CBSE improvement exam marks?
  18. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
6th February 2015, 03:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?

The information, which you got from untrusted source is not true. CBSE board will provide a new mark sheet(Certificate) after declaring the results of Improvement exam. And the improvement exam marks will be added to total marks list. For example, at present if you have 56 percentage and you have secured 60 percentage in Improvement exam, then the board will issue a new certificate, which shows that you have secured 60% of marks. So, that you can use that certificate for any purpose, where it is required and that certificate is valid as similar to one, which you have already got.
28th May 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I got bad grades in CBSE result this year . I passed just with 54.5 percentile. I want to appear for the improvement exam. So is there any chance that the teachers will not check our answer papers nicely as we are appearing for improvement exam?
1st June 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i give other exams like NDA, SSC(10 2) Along with giving improvement exam in class 12th
12th June 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to give the Improvement exam In 2 subjects only...will the improved marks of those two subjects be added in the previous marks? Can I pursue regular college this year or do I have to drop the year and wait to give the Improvement exam?
25th June 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get improvement marksheet and when I need urgently
26th June 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 54.6 in 2017 then I think to give CBSE improvement exam.Then it vaild for air force x group exam.
13th August 2017, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 81% in 2013 and 86% in improvement exam. Can I show my previous marksheet during college placement ?
8th August 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am pass in my 12th result but I am fail in maths but I have 6 subjects so maths add in my additional subject so when I filled the compartment form and get the result unfortunately I was fail again so how can I clear this? Should I fill the compartment form which are releasing on this year(2018) in Aug or Sept or what should I do.??I don't know anything Sir??
17th May 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

If cbse 12th improvement exam I got failed in worst case then previous marksheet is valid or not.is there clearly mentioned in cbse 12th class rules.pl. show in rules copy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?