28th July 2012, 02:06 AM
rasapothula surya

Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?

please tell me i am eligible for ca. my intermediate group mpc marks 486

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  2. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  3. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  4. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  5. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?
  6. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  7. How to join degree course after completing intermediate 2nd year?
  8. Am I eligible to study for MCA after passing MPC in Intermediate and B.Com in degree? I have scored 125 rank in ICET examination
  9. What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  10. Can I get admission for CSE group having scored 92% in Intermediate and 70 marks in EAMCET?
  11. How to get management seats in Veterinary?
  12. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  13. Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech
  14. Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech
  15. What are the options available for me after intermediate if I have taken MPC group and interested in science and research?
  16. Can I be eligible for AMCET entrance exam while studying intermediate 2nd year MPC
  17. What are the options for me after passing intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to go for B.Tech after scoring 93.7% in MPC in intermediate -- [New]
5th August 2012, 06:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasapothula surya View Post
Chartered Accountancy course can be pursued by any individual who have qualified 10+2 examination conducted by a recognized board. No matter how much you scored in the qualifying examination and what subject combination you had in the same, if you have passed 10+2 examination, you may take the Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. After qualifying the Common Proficiency Test, you will be able to register for the second stage of the Chartered Accountancy course known as Integrated Professional Competence Course which is followed by Information Technology Training, Artcileship Training, Final Course and General Management & Communication Skill Course.

The registration for the Common Proficiency Test is open throughout the year and the test is held in the month of June and December only. The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained from your nearest ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) regional councils or any of its branches.

For more information, refer to www.icai.org
17th April 2013, 03:21 PM
GAYATRI MANDAVA

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasapothula surya View Post
Ofcourse you are eligible for CA. To join CA you have to get through the entrance examination. It is better to join a coaching institute that offer short term coaching i.e about 6 months for CA entrance examination. SRI MEDHA V is good at coaching.It's better u contact them. ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?