10th April 2019, 04:54 PM
Lunar tdfgggted

Am I eligible to join CA IPCC or ICWAI Inter after Graduation?

I have completed B.Sc. Now, am eligible to join directly either CA's IPCC group of ICWAI's Intermediate group? Will I get exemption from CA's CPT and ICWAI's Foundation?

14th April 2019, 02:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA IPCC or ICWAI Inter after Graduation?

In order to register for CA IPCC directly by exempting CA CPT, the minimum education required is a graduation degree with at least 60% marks (or 55% marks in case of Commerce stream graduates) from a recognised university.

So, having completed your B.Sc degree course, you are eligible for CA IPCC direct registration if you have managed to secure at least 60% marks in your B.Sc degree course otherwise not.

For more details regarding registration procedure and CA course eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
14th April 2019, 08:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA IPCC or ICWAI Inter after Graduation?

Yes, there is a provision for graduates to get direct admission in intermediate stage of CA IPCC or ICWAI course. But for that, non commerce graduates need to have minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

If you have 60% marks in bachelor's degree then you can apply for CA IPCC or ICWAI intermediate stage course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?