26th July 2012, 01:16 PM
abhishek kumar 93

Can i join IPCC after graduation? What is the percentage required for IPCC registration?

daer sir
can i join ipcc after gredution and what is the percentege reaqured for the ipcc
reagestraion ,
please answer give me quickly

please tell me
thank you
abhishek kumar

5th August 2012, 05:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join IPCC after graduation? What is the percentage required for IPCC registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek kumar 93 View Post
daer sir
can i join ipcc after gredution and what is the percentege reaqured for the ipcc
reagestraion ,

please tell me
thank you
abhishek kumar
It is not possible to join Integrated Professional Competence Course of Chartered Accountancy program until and unless one qualifies the Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, Common Proficiency Test still remains mandatory and will remain so till the proposal made by the Council gets the approval of the Union Government. If the proposal gets approved, commerce graduates with 55% marks in the qualifying examination and non-commerce graduates with 60% marks shall be exempted from the Common Proficiency Test and those candidates may register directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

But it is very important to note that the Proposal still needs to get the approval of the Committee and till then, direct enrollment into Integrated Professional Competence Course is not possible irrespective of the candidates qualification and performance in the qualifying examination.
29th January 2013, 11:01 PM
sayedmdirfanali

Default Re: Can i join IPCC after graduation? What is the percentage required for IPCC registration?

Dear,
yes you can do ipcc after graduation.
This is the second stage of the chartered accountancy curriculum wherein working knowledge of core and allied subjects of
The council announced that the eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is as under:
1. In case of a Commerce Graduate ¨C 55%
2. In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate ¨C 60%

good luck.
Be carefull.
31st January 2013, 06:59 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can join Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) after completing graduation. It was earlier not possible but recently ICAI made changes that allowed graduates to directly apply for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Earlier procedure for both 12th pass candidates and graduates was to appear for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and clear it by scoring at least 30 percent marks in each group. Now graduation degree holders are given exemption but only if:

1. you have completed commerce graduation with 55 percent marks.

2. non-commerce graduation with 60 percent marks.

Since you haven't mentioned the graduation course, please see for youself whether you are eligible for the direct entry into Integrated Professional Competence Course or not.

Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Final Course

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
29th March 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir or madam,
I got 69 percentage in b.com. So I am eligible for the ipcc registration or what?
12th May 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Res/Sir,
I have complete my graduation and how i will face IPCC exam.?
and there was necesary articleship before exam...??
18th May 2013, 02:40 AM
rx9045

dear frnd
yes you can join ipcc after completion of graduation.
There is direct entry to chartered accountancy course:
1) graduates or post graduates in commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum 55% of total marks in the examination conducted by any recognized university..
2)or those who opt stream other than commerce then 60% of total marks in the examination conducted by any recognized university.

OTHER THAN GRADUATION CAN ALSO JOIN CA IPCC COURSE
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination or
its equivalent examination by whatever name called conducted by
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of
Company Secretaries of India.
18th May 2013, 01:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed Graduation in Commerce with 55% marks then you are definitely eligible to apply directly for CA IPCC.

Those who are Non Commerce Graduate with 60% marks are also eligible to apply for CA IPCC directly.

Those who have completed Graduation but don't have the required percentage will have to apply for CPT and qualify it with required marks.

The online registration of CA IPCC can be done by visiting the official website http://www.icaiexam.icai.org

For all the details about CA IPCC fee and syllabus you can download the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA IPCC.pdf(77.1 KB, 304 views)
File Type: pdf CA Fee.pdf(75.5 KB, 212 views)
1st June 2013, 08:49 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek kumar 93 View Post
daer sir
reagestraion ,

please tell me
thank you
abhishek kumar
It's Nice to see that you're interested to apply for IPCC Course after Completing you're graduation course .

IPPC stands for (Integrated Professional Competence Course) . It's an Intermediate level in ICAI Course .

Interested Person with meeting suitable qualification may eligible to apply for this IPCC Course /.

The applicants who have cleared CPT Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks are eligible to apply for this IPCC Course .

Besides this Qualification, The Applicant who Completed their graduation course/ Appearing Graduation course may also directly eligible to apply for this is IPCC Course .

=> It's Necessary for Commerce stream student need to secure Minimum 55% marks in their graduates course.

=> It's Necessary for Science stream stream candidates need to score Minimum 60% marks in their graduation course .

No issue with you're qualification, But you did not mention you percentage marks and Specialization details here.

If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible to apply for this IPCC Course .

This IPCC Course having three years article ship training and IT training for 100 hours is also part of this level.

This IPCC Course includes following subjects like, Financial Accounting/Business marketing/Cost Accounting/Business laws you should be more concentrate on this Subjects .

For More Details Please Click Here :- http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3924
16th September 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of my bba.....i wil graduate in march 2014....so is am eligeable to give ipcc this october2014????
10th October 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to only graduate passed students appeared direct ipce course?
24th October 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

IPC & IPCC exam same of CA or these are two different exams
11th February 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the documents should be attached for applying IPCC exam may-14 and how to know my re-validation date of ipcc registeration.
6th May 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to join in ICAI after graduation but i have no graduation certificate .please give me suggestion how can i registered in CA course
24th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required in ty.b.com in sem v and sem vi for admmission of ipcc
27th June 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=abhishek kumar 93;2499362]daer sir
reagestraion ,

please tell me
thank you
abhishek
21st July 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 55% in honours with distinction &agregate i have secured 53% so can i apply for direct ipcc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?