14th September 2011, 10:57 PM
ARYAN-PC

What is the qualification required in inter to get admission directly into IPCC? If a person qualifies ICWAI is he directly admitted?

Dear sir,
thankyou for login.my question is that what is the qualification to inter directely into ipcc and when a person who is qualified icwai.can he directly admitted into it. Or what level of exception please tell me

15th September 2011, 07:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required in inter to get admission directly into IPCC? If a person qualifies ICWAI is he directly admitted?

As of now it is not possible to go directly into the IPCC level. You need to necessarily clear the CPT level first. The minimum qualification to appear for the same is 12th standard. There will subjects like financial accountancy, economics, law etc. You can visit the ICAI site to know the details of the course.
24th September 2011, 02:14 PM
ARYAN-PC

Default Re: What is the qualification required in inter to get admission directly into IPCC? If a person qualifies ICWAI is he directly admitted?

according to ammendment in icwai.when a person who get at list 55% marks in the graduation.he or she are capable to inter directly into ipcc examination
4th October 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum qualification for ipcc
4th October 2011, 10:37 PM
sidbond

If you are a graduate with Commerce background, then you are directly eligible for IPPC, you are not required to give CPT.

For detailed eligibility refer the attachment.
30th October 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

after 2nd or 3rd year ?to get ipcc exam without cpt ?
2nd November 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

how many times a student can appear for ipcc groups ? what is the process if a student who is not able to clear the groups in the provided chances?
17th January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam

Currently i m in b.com hons second semester in dyal singh clg, i have 87.6% marks in 12th class with commerce.

Please tell me that i find a job in railway...
9th February 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how many chances for appearing ipcc examination
19th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i complate b.com from mumbai univarcity with 66% can get direct admission in ipcc
29th January 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done with my B.Com, i have appeared for icwai exam, but i was not able to clear both the groups... can i join ipcc with out article-ship..
2nd March 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

me inter science se kiya ,graduation and pg commerce se kiye kya ipcc exam me appear ho sakte hai
20th May 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.com from lu with 54.75% . can i get direct admission in ipcc?
plz tell me...
20th May 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.com from lu with 54.75%. can i get direct admission in ipcc?
21st June 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i am a BSc gratuate. can i apply for ipcc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?